• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Zaapps

Relic boost info in Magic Academy while crafting Relics.

Hi Elvenar Team, Would it be possible to add an info regarding relic boost in the Magic Academy when you point a relic that can be crafted. If the item that is to be crafted is a building then you show a very detailed info on the building but if its a relic then a popup info is shown which...
  2. Zaapps

Option to cancel Scouting

Hi Elvenar Team, Would it be possible to provide an option to cancel scouting too. Currently there is option only use Diamonds or Speed/Time spells once a scouting begins but an option to cancel would be nice too. - Like if I change my mind and want to scout another province instead. - It...
  3. Zaapps

Answered Air Traders set

Hi Elvenars mates, I just tried adding in all the Air Traders Quest building sets to my world. In two of the buildings the last benefit does not show as active. Could you help me out here please? This is the complete set that I have placed. But the Food stand benefit shows like this. The...
  4. Zaapps

Closed | Archived Issue with Culture Bonus

Hi, I have started seeing this issue recently maybe since about 2 or 3 days back. This occurs on PC desktop browser window and I am using chrome browser. After a neighbor help has been received for a Culture building the visual display on the top bar does not get updated i.e the cloud and sunny...
  5. Zaapps

Navigating around city with arrow keys

Hi, Would it be possible to navigate around ones own city or around neighbor's or other player's city with the keyboard arrows keys like how the world map can be navigated with the arrows keys? This would make many thing simple and also avoid issues like accidentally or unintentionally clicking...