• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Event Daily Quest identification...

It seems like every event we get newer players getting confused or angry when the quests suddenly become locked and dribble out once per day. May I make a few suggestions... Events now have a Quest Progress bar and periodic rewards. There are a number of things that can be done here to...
  2. Brain vs. Gut in a Tourney

As I progress through a round of a Tourney, and I notice the number of squads of a particular type shrink as I use them in Province after Province, intellectually I know that this is related to the squad size increasing Province to Province, but I always have this visceral feeling that my troops...
  3. Another question to the Game Mods/Developers...

Hey, it worked before, why not try again... Could the forum mods please ask the Game Mods/Devs the following questions for an Elvenar world like, say, Felyndral? What are the dimensions of the occupiable area on the map? How many players are there currently in the world? How often are sweeps...
  4. Manual Map Movement

For all those people complaining about not being moved by the automatic process, how about the ability to manually move your city to an open map location of the appropriate resource type? Maybe cost a bucket of diamonds? Maybe limit to once every 6 months?
  5. Question Orcs, what are you doing?

So, I've been in Chapter XVI, Embassies, for a while now. Orcs and Elves, attempting to work together. How inspirational. Literally. I mean, the Meditation Circles actually produce inspirations.... And okay, the Delegates to the Senate need to relax in order to work with each other. And...
  6. Does the forum have a max on Likes/post?

How about removing offering new artifacts as Grand Prizes in events? I eventually get more than enough in the Spire...
  7. Question to the Game Mods/Developers...

Figure this is the softer way, better than the verboten having forum members openly discussing past interactions/conversations with Mods/Tech Support, and if I were to ask directly through a Tech Support ticket or directed conversation, well, then I would possibly know but wouldn't be able to...
  8. Explosive Phoenix

This phoenix has an exponential output at an exponential time rate. One in 3 hours, 2 in 5 hours, 3 in 6 hours, up to a very large amount in the last 60 seconds of the 11 hour, 45 minute time period. Oh, and it gives diamonds if you collect in the final second. As the time goes by, the...
  9. Bountiful Tree of the Four Seasons

This tree rotates through producing 4 different rewards, each taking 23 hours to produce. The tree changes animation through each of the four seasons.
  10. Open Mobile - FA Sacks of Gold - Fellowship NH

When giving Neighborly Help to your Fellowship, you don't get a notification when you complete a Sack of Gold. Suggestion - detect when it is completed and drop out of the modal dialog to the main window, allowing the sidebar notification to show that you have completed the Sack and can pick it up.
  11. New Guest Race/Threat? - Sandworms and Sandworm Hunters

Sandworms have moved into your city... or, more properly, under it. Thankfully, the Hunters know how to capture and remove them. Sandworms are creatures that are in the middle of their migration, and unfortunately, your city is in their migratory path. during their long trek, they pause for...
  12. New Guest Race mechanic suggestion - Superroads

Recently had some musings on designing a GR mechanic around the roads of the city... Wanted to produce some interesting effects on the existing streets. Maybe parades. Maybe commercial traffic. Maybe commuter traffic. Maybe people passing resources hand-to-hand. Maybe the standard Chapter...
  13. Your Fantasy City.

Curious to know what people would consider an optimum long-term, stable city design... Here's the Rules... Pick a Chapter. Pick a reasonable expansion size for that chapter (No, you can't have all scoutable expansions for a Chapter VII city) You may have as many craftable or Daily Event...
  14. Question The end of an Expiring Building

So, I have a number of Expiring Buildings about to expire. I have a number of Wishing Wells producing in 8 hours and expiring in 10 hours. My question is, if I don't visit for 12 hours, what will I find? Will I find a die ready to collect after having waited for 4 hours, or will I find a...
  15. Question Embassies - Tea vs. Beer

So, I've researched Senate and both Embassies, first Researches only, and have placed all three, level 1 each. I researched Tea House, first research, and placed several, and could upgrade to Level 2. I researched Beer Hall, first research, placed several, but can't upgrade to Level 2? Is there...
  16. Question Teleport a Sooty Chicken?

What's the current status of the Teleport spell and Pets or Evolving Buildings?
  17. Excessive Time Boost Warning

I've asked for it before, but since I just boosted a 7-hour Spire gate with a 5-hour and 20-hour booster, I would like to again ask for a pop-up warning, especially if it was an opt-in option like the Spend Diamonds warning, before you use a larger boost than necessary given your current...
  18. Countdown to Fellowship Adventure?

So, they've introduced the Event badge ahead of the event, giving a Countdown to the start of the Event. Was the Fellowship Adventure badge showing with a countdown to the start of the Fellowship Adventure?
  19. Question Non-Event Daily Gift?

So, my finger accidentally activated the store on the app, and I decided out of curiosity to look at the offerings. At the end of the list of "Buy these Diamonds", there was a wrapped present labeled "Daily Gift" which had no listed price. I clicked it and got a bunch of coins, with a timer...