• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. SkyRider99

Autumn Zodiac

I love it so much when the task option "Scout a province" comes up. It takes me more than 5 days to scout now. Thankfully there is usually an alternative being requested :)
  2. SkyRider99

Question Buy KP

Agree. I only buy KP for a quest or event requirement. I get enough KPs from tournaments, so I don't feel the need to add a few measly KP from the endlessly increasing KP shop.
  3. SkyRider99

Moonstone Library Changes just announced in Beta

Perhaps my scrolls manufactories will become useful again :p Thank the game devs for me, and give them an extra bowl of gruel for supper ;)
  4. SkyRider99

Insufficient ORC numbers

You'll need even more orcs once you build the Training Grounds and start to train Orc Warriors and Orc Strategists. Six armories is a good idea.
  5. SkyRider99

Squad size curse

Good info thanks MinervaOz. It seems ironic that there are 67 research items to increase squad size but, as you rightly say, the ratios are preset and there's nothing that can be done. Damned if you do, damned if you don't ;)
  6. SkyRider99

Other Spire Of Eternity - Suggestion

Please no more Moonstone Libraries. The global scrolls surplus is still an issue. At least it is for me. I have been able to get a couple of scrolls trades taken recently. It is very rare that I see any fair trades asking for scrolls though.
  7. SkyRider99

Squad size curse

What's the point of my researching 67 squad size items when the enemy squad size just keeps getting bigger? I might almost break even on the Spire encounters (per wave), but after a few Tournament provinces I'm always greatly outnumbered. I'll just keep collecting the troop boosts when I can...
  8. SkyRider99

organise summonings

I'm a PC user as well. 'Not sure if the search-by-name feature is what @IronOrchid was suggesting. But the ability to reorganise the summonings would be useful for me so I could place some of the lower grade summonings in the last pages, and group some others together for easy reference.
  9. SkyRider99

Another question to the Game Mods/Developers...

I hope your gast is still serviceable @Sir Derf o_O
  10. SkyRider99

UNDO button

I can't quite remember, but doesn't the game pop up a confirmation screen before you sell/delete? I only use the PC/laptop version, so find that selling is not an issue. The game does make one remarkably focused when choosing what to click on sometimes :cool:
  11. SkyRider99

Question Booster Spells

Hi @Torkan2021. You have had a few very helpful replies. Regarding the 'diamonds' button: There is an option in the game settings (bottom right of screen) to always prompt before you spend diamonds. I have this set to always ask me if I'm sure before I spend valuable diamonds. I never use...
  12. SkyRider99

ALL 4 1 & 1 4 ALL

You have a good FS setup kimkimkim. Similar to mine :) Good luck with finding a new member. I'm sure lots of players would be attracted to your group.
  13. SkyRider99

Faster NH visits

Thanks for your reply Solanix. I am also in a similar situation to yours. But I sometimes have regular good neighbours who do not always appear in the 10 pages of notifications. For example, in times when I have a large number of trades being accepted, in addition to my 24 fellowship members...
  14. SkyRider99

Faster NH visits

Hi Solanix. I don't intend the pop-ups to be for the neighbours. Just for me, when I click on their city on my world map. I don't want to wait for their entire city scape to be displayed to me in glorious technicolor. I just want to see a pop-up, just me, so I can give my NH and not have to...
  15. SkyRider99

Building upgrade suggestion

It's possible to use 'teleport' enchantments to temporarily free up space, and then move things around. Extra city expansions are perhaps too obvious to mention.
  16. SkyRider99

Does the forum have a max on Likes/post?

Now I'm too paranoid to give your posts a 'like' :cool:
  17. SkyRider99

Faster NH visits

I was wondering if NH visits could be accelerated for our neighbouring provinces. It is well known how slow the process is for loading the city images of our neighbours. Especially for those neighbours with big cities. Couldn't we just get a pop-up NH window, similar to when we get a...
  18. SkyRider99

Question Building List

That's some serious nerd-ing @Sir Derf. Ingenious though :cool:
  19. SkyRider99

Push accounts

Effectively all my KPs and and instants go into my FS anyway. Well, those I'm not using for research. I agree @m4rt1n about reporting push accounts.
  20. SkyRider99

Question shrine of champions or chumps

The mana drought...the despair of the divine seeds...and latest is the unurium o_O Fortunately it doesn't decay, because production is so limited.