• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Pauly7

Question Sold Phoenix by mistake

I guess this doesn't affect most people, but I've been annoyed with myself for accidentally deleting a piece of road that I can't rebuild because I no longer have those guest race resources.
  2. Pauly7

Question Sold Phoenix by mistake

The problem with that is that if you're sitting there deleting 250 workshops you're on auto-pilot clicking OK to the confirmation dialogue, so by that point it might as well not be there.
  3. Pauly7

New to Forums

Welcome to the forum @GracefulPam !
  4. Pauly7

Question to the Game Mods/Developers...

As @Gargon667 says, marble and steel are the two that are the most cut and dried, but there are usually options. Marble faces HM troops predominantly so it's a good idea to load up on MMM buildings and use Blossom Mages. For a bit of additional security there wouldn't be anything wrong with...
  5. Pauly7

Why would you always use one of each? It's better to choose them strategically. For example, in the steel tournament you should use ELR, but no others. In answer to your question it's probably about luck. I've never found more MMMs than ELRs. I always seem to find myself with less UUUs than the...
  6. Pauly7

I'm doing some maths now, as this is the best point that I have some (reasonably accurate) data: Last Thursday morning I had 58 pet foods This Wednesday evening I have 48 pet foods During the week I used 43 pet foods During the week I saw (a slight estimate) 140 crafting rotations So in this...
  7. Pauly7

How often do you feed the brown bear? In my experience (and without having made detailed notes) I can expect to craft about 5 pet foods a week. I think CrazyWiz's stats say that it should be more than that, but it makes a massive difference if you're not seeing absolutely every single crafting...
  8. Pauly7

This is a good point, but to play devil's advocate - I could argue that goods production is also partially based on the same RNG. Pet food increases the attack potency of combat orientated players, by enabling them to feed their Fire Phoenix or Brown Bear. Pet food also increases goods output by...
  9. Pauly7

I haven't followed the whole of this discussion, but just to say - As someone who has flipped the MA recipes 120 times in the last week, I seem to have collected fairly expected amounts of everything. I haven't made notes, but there isn't anything that has been lacking.
  10. Pauly7

Swap Evolving artifacts

It would be nice, but I wouldn't hold your breath. I now have over 20 Gingerbread artefacts gathering dust. For me, there aren't any artefacts that I do need, but I have the feeling they won't want people to be able to instantly build and evolve old Phoenixes by not building the current evolving...
  11. Pauly7

New FA - top results on the EN worlds

Nice. Two out of the top four. I'll take that. :D
  12. Pauly7

Question Permanently remove Ancient Wonders

They're sometimes useful to have around. When you need more broken shards, build one, destroy it, then you can start filling the rune wheel again.
  13. Pauly7

Open August FA, bracelet badge not counting correctly

We went down. We're back. Can we assume the problem is patched now?
  14. Pauly7

Discussion Fellowship Adventures - May Contain Beta Spoilers!!!

Why must they always hide important messages like this one behind junk messages?
  15. Pauly7

Question Trading ratios?

The ratio for a 2 star trade is 1:1.5, trading from T3-T2 or T2-T1. So trading 4 gems, you would offer 6 crystal.
  16. Pauly7

Phoenix Evolution?

We had the bear artefacts before the Gingerbread ones.
  17. Pauly7

Hi. Brand New Player 8.8.21

Welcome to Elvenar @PrincessCathy2Earth !
  18. Pauly7

Knight of Hammer is recruiting

Hi everyone, We currently have one spare space in Knights of Hammer on Arendyll for an active player. We are a top 20 fellowship, usually opening 13-15 chests each week in the tournaments. The bigger focus right now is the Spire. We are winning gold medals at least once every 4 weeks and are...
  19. Pauly7

Question Which Browser is best to use

Like @Alcaro I think Chrome is best, but I also get that error randomly too, for no reason. Usually just refreshing the browser fixes it. Sometimes I have to hit refresh two or three times though.
  20. Pauly7

Upgrading buildings - extra size info ?

This is a linked point - It's great that on the mobile app you can browse through all the upcoming levels of an AW, but strange that they have not ported that idea across to the browser version. It would be good to see that kind of information for regular building upgrades too. I guess that's...