• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Toursy

Day and Night Times!

Totally agree that could be really nice ! People could activate if they want or not to have this full cycle of the day or not. But I think it could be magical :)
  2. Toursy

Builder bonuses

Hello, I indeed found out yesterday that the bonus from the builder is a one time bonus when I was thinking it would last for hours... This idea would have been interesting if it was working like culture (it last for some hours instead of only one construction). So what we can add is : change...
  3. Toursy

Open Builder bonus

Hello, thanks for your reply ! After trying again this morning, I didn't have the bug anymore, maybe I didn't pay enough attention yesterday. Thank you for you replies :)
  4. Toursy

Open Builder bonus

I mean, what I noticed is, when I start to upgrade the building and at that time there were no bonus in the builder hut, and if later during the construction there is a bonus that will be added on my builder hut, it won't affect the time of the building construction I'm already upgrading, but it...
  5. Toursy

Open Builder bonus

Thanks for your reply, but did you noticed anything retroactive? It looks like there is no retroactive bonus, means once you've started building or upgrading you can't get the bonus, it doesn't applies, the time won't change. Then if you cancel because you would like to use the bonus from...
  6. Toursy

Open Builder bonus

In that case I still don't get why if I already started an upgrade without any bonus I would lose that builder bonus if I cancel. I mean since I couldn't benefit of the bonus when I started the upgrade, and the bonus won't be retroactive if someone helps my builder's hut later on, but if I...
  7. Toursy

Open Builder bonus

Hello, I thought the builder bonus would have stayed as long as the neighbor help should last :eek: I didn't see anywhere where they explain it is something that would work like an instant. Then I would say there is a big problem because the bonus is not retroactive, but if I cancel I still...
  8. Toursy

Open Builder bonus

Hello, I found out that when I cancel a construction (an upgrade to be more precise) my builder bonuses disappear. It happened twice, once I had 3 bonuses (so 30%) and after cancelling my three buildings upgrades it all disappeared. Then I tried a second time later when I got one bonus (so...
  9. Toursy

Builder bonuses

Hello, Today I found out that builder bonus which minus building time construction was actually not retroactive, but I also have a polar bear and when I feed it it grant me the bonus retroactively (which shows that it is possible to make it happen for the GD). So I would like to know if it...
  10. Toursy

Sorcerers' Homecoming event

I play for less than a year; so no I haven't read the two past years topics on the forum about events :) What a nice way to have a conversation :'), if it doesn't give point and you're looking for points then what's the choice? Only one; not getting them, it's totally fine actually to build...
  11. Toursy

Hi, you can lower your gun because I didn't complain about it, I just said that it's the only feedback about events that I've read. Him saying that he usually doesn't find anything interesting made me thought about why he didn't like the buildings.
  12. Toursy

Hello guys, Before the event starts I would like to share some of my thoughts (that is not specific to this event in particular but to all of them), you may have talked about it in the past. First thing : I found out most of my neighbors don't have any event's buildings (or very few -...
  13. Toursy

Fairy Queen's Garden - Event

I could say it was indeed easy to get the 9 artifacts (even got the building and an extra artifact), but I didn't reshuffle (just once maybe). Problem is : it's pretty difficult for a player to find out if he will have enough currency to get to the end. You may think, it's possible to make some...
  14. Toursy

If you spend too much on shuffling you may just lost your 9th artifact. I agree to say it's based on luck in the other system. Just saying, I prefer the other way, here I never go for shuffling (or I did once), because we never know how much we will need to get all the artifacts (info is not...
  15. Toursy

You can certainly get one more building if you shuffle one time and get the 9 artifacts yes, I'm talking about getting more than two same daily price, it was something possible to do with other events, but much less easier with this event's mechanism.
  16. Toursy

New service

Since it's a paying service I would think the potential abuse would be very limited. In Foe they even provide the possibility to redesign the city as you want at any time and for free. Yes they don't have FA, but in a city builder game I would expect the rearrangement of building to be easier...
  17. Toursy

New service

They can put back everything in inventory.
  18. Toursy

My feedback on the event, I still like the way the background story is told. For the the way the event works (the part where we dig and get flowers), I'm not a big fan because if you like very much the daily reward it's very costly to get more than one and it may be a real sacrifice to try to...
  19. Toursy

Rise of the Phoenix Cult

My last feedback on the event, since the recipes have popped enough times in the MA, it was a successful event, I still wish one day it will be easier to convert other artifacts sleeping in the inventory into other things we like. For yet the Spire provides artifacts for previous event...
  20. Toursy

Rise of the Phoenix Cult

Recently Spire offers others Artifacts Blueprints, sorry but I don't want to put them into artifacts since we are all already struggling with RR... I'm actually talking about the possibilities to craft them in the MA, if it never shows up or with very costly recipes then that's a fail... (in my...