• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Lady Monica

G'day from Lords & Ladys of Avallone. We are recruiting

G'day elves and humans, :) We are looking for ACTIVE members who wish to be part of a great drama free team. We are ranked 30 in the world and are a 10 chest plus fellowship since September 2020. We only accept members who are courteous and wanting to evolve. Please check out the following and...
  2. Lady Monica

STOP we need you YOU for Lords & Ladys of Avellone !!

Lords & Ladys are recruiting for one new team member. We are a very relaxed team with great members :p Requirements: 1. Have fun it is a game; 2. Have at least 20K points (but if very keen please apply) ; 3. We do 10 chests in the tournament every month, but lately we do them every week :)...
  3. Lady Monica

Lords & Ladys of Avallone are recruiting

Looking for one active member to join our fellowship. Our team has been together for a number of years and rarely do we have a vacancy. Please check our overview page to see if you are a good fit. What are we looking for in a member * Is courteous and friendly * Has at least 20,000 Points * A...
  4. Lady Monica

STOP we need you

Welcome to Lords & Ladys of Avallonë a mystical magical place where strangers meet that turn into friends. We are seeking one friendly active member who like to have fun, be involved and feel part of a great team. We come all corners of the world to play our game, have a chat and be involved...
  5. Lady Monica

Answered New box when doing notifications

Hi when my partner did his fellowship and notifications a box came up showing the best culture etc. Is this random ? As I don't have it.
  6. Lady Monica

Multi player spire

Hi can anyone tell me if this multi player spire (on beta not in live worlds yet) is a weekly event or a one off like fellowship adventures ?
  7. Lady Monica

Completing army upgrades research (the book)

Hi I would like thoughts about completing army upgrades in research . I have upgraded my armies and have completed all as I go. I have not skipped an upgrade. Some of my team believe that the more you upgrade the harder it is to fight. Therefore you dont need to complete the upgrades as you go...
  8. Lady Monica

Potential new members-active or not ?

My suggestion is when looking for a new member (s) it is very difficult to know if they are active. The only way to know for sure is to go into stats and look up the name. This is very time consuming. It would be nice to know when looking up the name in the first instant a small star or some...
  9. Lady Monica

Lords & Ladys Of Avallone are recruiting

We need you !! If you are small that is OK we all had to start somewhere :) Lords and Ladys of Avallonë are recruiting What do we require? 1. ACTIVE members who visit 4 times plus per week; 2. 300 points is a MINIMUM in tournaments; (more when the 10 chests push is on); 3...
  10. Lady Monica

STOP we need you

We have one vacancy :) What do you get if you join our team? 1. Very friendly team members who are extremely respectful; 2. Lots of fun :p 3. Birthday acknowledgements (voluntary) and 5kp's from Lenore on your special day, plus acknowledgements (and Kps) of milestones; 4. An experienced team...
  11. Lady Monica

Lords & Lady's of Avallone require one more member

Hi there looking for a new member who is able to follow the very simple rules: *Be respectful *Visits 4 + a week; *Tournament minimum 300 (normal) more when we go for 10 chests; * 2 or 3 star trades; * Optional Fellowship adventures; * Optional KP Swaps for AW's. We are ranked at 40. Have a...
  12. Lady Monica

STOP YOU ARE WANTED

What do you get if you join our team? 1. Very friendly team members who are extremely respectful; 2. Lots of fun :p 3. Birthday acknowledgements (voluntary) and 5kp's from Lenore on your special day, plus acknowledgements (and Kps) of milestones; 4. An experienced team of fellows willing to...
  13. Lady Monica

Answered Vision Vaper

Ok what is Vision Vaper?
  14. Lady Monica

STOP you have found your fellowship

If you are reading this you are either not in a fellowship or the fellowship you are in is not floating your boat. ACTIVE members only please. ++GOING FOR 10 CHESTS IN THE NEXT PLANKS TOURNAMENT++ What do you get if you join our team? We have 2 spots (now) available so please check us out. 1...
  15. Lady Monica

Lords & Ladys are recruiting

If you are reading this you are either not in a fellowship or the fellowship you are in is not floating your boat. ACTIVE members only please. GOING FOR 10 CHESTS IN THE NEXT PLANKS TOURNAMENT What do you get if you join our team? We have 2 spots (now) available so please check us out. 1. Very...
  16. Lady Monica

Lords & Ladys are recruiting

If you are reading this you are either not in a fellowship or the fellowship you are in is not floating your boat. ACTIVE members only please. What do you get if you join our team? 1. Very friendly team members who are extremely respectful; 2. Lots of fun :p 3. Birthday acknowledgements...
  17. Lady Monica

Answered Tournaments

I have a question in regards to tournaments. I have been informed by certain people to participate in tournaments you must have completed a province of the type which is listed as the tournament e.g planks province (on the map) needs to be completed before a planks tournament. So is this...
  18. Lady Monica

The Travelling Blueberries are recruiting

We have one spot left for an active member. * 4+ visits per week * Tournaments minimum 300 points *Fellowship adventures *At least 20K points * Email EnchantedKerri to be considered
  19. Lady Monica

Recruiting

Hi When we do recruiting using the rankings page we never know if the member we are recruiting is active or not. I go into gems of knowledge and check the stats for the member to make sure they are active before I waste time sending an invite and an email. Is there any way that on the rankings...
  20. Lady Monica

Lords and Ladys of Avallonë are recruiting

If you are reading this you are either not in a fellowship or the fellowship you are in is not floating your boat. Read on please .... What do you get if you join our team? 1. Very friendly team members who are extremely respectful; 2. Lots of fun :p 3. Birthday acknowledgements...