• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Closed | Contact Support Difficulty accessing Merc Camp and Training Gnd troops during tourney

hi there :-) In A world, during tourney, setting up my fights, I'm having difficulty accessing my Merc Camp and Training Grounds troop types, as the tabs for them are now partially blocked by the "Province Rewards" banner ... can't seem to activate the tabs. Also, the "?" and "X" icons, top RH...
  2. Closed | Archived Visiting other players not working :-(

hi :-) new FA badge collecting system is wonderful ... big thanks Inno, loving it !!! But can't visit another player's city since event started :-(
  3. Guest spot or 2 for the week in a 10 chest fs?

Looking for Blue Prints and Royal Restoration spells? Hi there Elvenarians Kaizen is a fellowship that has a straight 10 chest per tourney history (see ElvenStats) We currently have 1 or 2 empty places which we would like to offer as "guest spots". This means at the end of the tourney you...
  4. Kaizen fs is looking for active players who like tournies

hello Elvenars Kaizen fs is hoping to find a couple of active players, of at least 50k RP and who like tournaments, to join our active, friendly team. We offer excellent NH, great trading, good organisation and a low stress, happy vibe. We are very active tournament players, and achieve 9 or 10...
  5. seeking silk boosted player with RP at least 100k

hello Elvenars Kaizen fs is hoping to find 1 or 2 silk boosted players, of at least 100k RP to join our active, friendly team. We offer excellent NH, great trading, good organisation and a low stress, happy vibe. We are very active tournament players, and normally achieve 9 or 10 chests...