• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Question How does the battle system work?

Can someone please explain the calculations that determine the outcome of a battle? I had a fight today that made me realize I have no idea how it works. The fight was this one As you can see its 5 level 2 Mortars vs 6 light ranged/melee units that are mostly level one. Here are the stats...
  2. Question Troop strength/health

Hello, can someone please explain what causes troop strength/health to increase? I have looked around and despite the plethora of information there is about the game on the wiki and other sites I can't find an answer to this question. I have recently experienced an increase in all of my troops...
  3. Closed | Archived One world working another isn't

I play on two worlds and have encountered a strange problem. I can play on the Winyandor world fine, everything works as it should. However the Felyndral world wont load and tells me i need to install flash. Surely if everything works well on one world all of my settings are ok? Any advice would...