• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Discussion Headless Halloween

Like @shadowblack and @Timneh I am also going no further than the buy 12kp. Nope, just, nope. Give an alternative.
  2. Discussion The Harvest Festival

Way too much "get X amount of relics" :( I'm completely stuck on "Research Technology" because I can't fight encounters and win, so I have to negotiate, and I can't produce goods fast enough for that, either. So... I do like events, but this whole "Get relics" is way too much to bother.
  3. Discussion The Harvest Festival

8 Solve 12 Encounters OR buy 12 Knowledge Points -- nope. First of all, can't afford it. Second of all, can't afford the goods to negotiate 12 Encounters. And THEN 16 Relics. And whatnot. Nope, just...nope.
  4. Discussion The Tale of the Wandering Moon

Doesn't that mean that negotiating is that much more expensive and all the provinces are "Hard"? (i.e. cost a lot more)
  5. Discussion The Tale of the Wandering Moon

I just don't bother anymore. And tournaments give me 1 relic for 4 fights. So... newp.
  6. Discussion The Tale of the Wandering Moon

Annnnnd it will end at "Buy 7 knowledge points" for me. :) And even if I wanted to spend the coin to buy 7 kp, I can't spend them because I'm resource locked. Plus... Solve 7 encounters? Then 9 Relics? Then 11 (!!!!) encounters, and 13 (!!!!) Relics? Nope, sorry. :) Good luck to those of you who...
  7. Update Discussion Version 1.59

Really dislike that the FS window opens to overview instead of members. I nearly clicked "Leave"! Now I have to click "Members" EVERY TIME I want to help. That's 25 Extra Clicks every day! And I also don't like the new trader window. At all. I prefer the dropdown, less chance of erroneous sales...
  8. Discussion The Woodelvenstock Festival!

Gotta say, I dislike the "rotating chests". I mean, it's all very well having changing rewards, but when you're down to X number of tickets, and then get chests that are all impossible to use... it sucks. I had chests with 109/109/140 tickets yesterday. I bit the bullet and used one, but it...
  9. Discussion Walpurgis Night

I have to say, I am --for the first time-- actually enjoying an event. Even in my lowest level 1 city everything is achievable, and that makes ALL the difference. Yeah, it takes some planning, and things are mighty slow, but it is doable. Mainly because the amounts scale by level, rather than...
  10. Discussion The Tale of Robert Redbeard

I'm not bothering with the quests anymore. The last one I busted my behind and didn't get a single building, just X amount of coin stuff, occasionally a supplies one, and KP which were wasted because I was tech locked anyway. All in all, I think the quests are very poorly designed, especially...
  11. Discussion The three Glacier Giants

I got precisely NONE of the buildings in the entire event, on 3 servers. Zero. Plus, I'm low level, so getting keys is kinda a long winded process for me. I wanted today's building, so I really saved up for it... and I got.. 6x Gold boosters. 2x KP (I'm already tech locked), 1 Rune. Yeah, I'm...
  12. Discussion The three Glacier Giants

From a Beginner perspective -- I loathe events. There are lots of shineys, and I can't get them. And, pardon me, but... "Gain a small amount of Planks 0/600" at MY level is simply... yeah. That is NOT a "small" amount of planks for me. I get 9 planks in 9 hours. Or 5 planks in 3 hours. I don't...
  13. The Halloween Event cannot be won by high-level players

Just chiming in (Yeah, I'm still here...) Events and the completion of them, should be achievable regardless of player level. Most other games have quests that scale to level. Meaning, if you're in Chapter 2, you get quests pertaining to that level. If you're in Chapter 12 (I don't know how many...
  14. Event from low level player perspective

None of the fellowships I've applied to responded except one that has 2 people aside from me in it. And they are never online. That is what my map has looked like for the past...week? Thereabouts. That's what I see in trade. As you can imagine, it is nearly impossible to do anything like...
  15. Event from low level player perspective

Well I am still stuck on accept 5 trades, so the progressive one is pretty much done for me on that server.
  16. Event from low level player perspective

P.S. I'm not going to bother with the email on the EN servers. I ditched EN. Server is Winyandor on US (for some reason it threw me into the EN forum, didn't realize...gah...) But Win...thingy, and Ceravyn (?) are pretty much dead, or no one responds. Yes, I'm still stuck on "Accept 5 trades". I...
  17. Event from low level player perspective

Wholesaler didn't work for me, other than costing me a LOT of resources I couldn't afford. I'm still at 0/5. Automatic movement is ticked. I've gained 2 neighbors since yesterday, but last night I had a total of 2 neighbors. It's all very well saying "you need a new fellowship" but there's...
  18. Event from low level player perspective

So I am working on this hazelnut stuff. But on one server, all my neighbors are pretty much gone (I have a total of 3 neighbors), and there are no trades. The fellowship I'm in has 3 members -- including me. "Accept 5 trades" is impossible for me to complete, because...there aren't any. So I...