• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Athewyn

Discussion Summer Mermaids

I was thinking about how much I enjoyed the new FA format, so many people logged in to play the FA the servers could barely manage. This was a serious win for inno. Why not use the new FA system for the major event? Instead of having the bingo type board of badges you have a board of random...
  2. Athewyn

Discussion Summer Mermaids

I keep a general eye on the forum but rarely post, even more rarely share my opinion. But I found the Senior Game Moderators contributions to this discussion inappropriate. I just had that exact quest, it has a big picture of bread and then in small writing above the slide scale it says...
  3. Athewyn

Count to 10 before a Mod

4. Athewyn

Count to 10 before a Mod

Hello darkness, my old friend. I've come TWO talk with you again.
  5. Athewyn

Count to 10 before a Mod

6. Athewyn

Count to 10 before a Mod

four all our sakes I hope Dizzy doesn't see this :p
  7. Athewyn

Count to 10 before a Mod

the 3 of us can hide over here
  8. Athewyn

Thank you inno for my xmas gift, and have a Happy Christmas

thank you inno, the present was a lovely surprise! Also thank you to the forum team, makes starting out much easier having good, up-to-date information :) Hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday season.
  9. Athewyn

Count to 10 before a Mod

aw Dizzy, we only needed ONE more
  10. Athewyn

Count to 10 before a Mod

might be able two sneak through
  11. Athewyn

Merry Christmas

Hi Paulakray, Welcome to the forum, I'm new to the forum and game. You might get a nice visit from Elvenar Santa (jolly guy, looks like BeerGutt with a beard). Have a nice festive season :)
  12. Athewyn

All I want for christmas is an expansion

Thanks for the warning Elvenar Santa (aka BeerGutt), might be worth the risk if the potential pay out is more space for my cities :p Hi Kaliartis and Poacher, thank you both for the kind welcomes! P.S. BeerGutt - I like the beard :D
  13. Athewyn

Thanks m4rt1n, it has been fun and also very busy - being new it was my first FA and all three of my FS decided to take part. There was a lot of clicking and three different spreadsheets to get my head around. It was worth it, I got some good prizes and had fun chatting to everyone to get the...
  14. Athewyn

well, three actually - one for each of my cities ;) Hi everyone, my name is Ath. I have only just joined the forum, I am a new player but jumped straight in and now have three cities in three different FSs. Everyone has been amazingly nice; playing in the tournies and FA has been great fun and...