• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Answered Collecting runes for AWs using existing AWs

Hi everyone, I’m having trouble collecting the runes I need to build the AWs I want. My basic question is this - how do I use AWs to collect runes/shards for other AWs? Some people have suggested that I build an AW that I don’t want, then demolish it, which will give me rune shards that I can...
  2. Answered Clarification on Crystal Lighthouse rewards

Hi, Am I correct in thinking that the Crystal Lighthouse only gives rewards when you visit a neighbour and you get to open a chest hidden around their city? And don't we only get three of those chests per day? So this would mean that I get a reward three times a day, scaled in line with the...
  3. Closed | Archived Chat - messages being repeated, commands not working

Problem 1 - messages posted in chat are often listed multiple times. Consequently the chat window fills up very quickly, there's just a string of repeated messages, irritating and hard to keep track of conversations because you have to scroll up so far. Problem 2 - why aren't the commands...
  4. How to make up for neglected military and boosted goods

Hi all, Ugh. When I first started playing Elvenar I totally neglected my military because (not having discovered the Elvenar Wiki or educated myself in any way :rolleyes: ) I thought it meant that I would have to battle other players and I wasn't interested in doing that. I had no idea that...