• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Andrathaniel

Battle

The new battle system can get pretty confusing in my opinion. How do you get past such and such encounter? Sometimes at first glance, you look at your enemies strengths and it feels like you can't beat it. And then, you're tempted by the "negotiate" button. So I thought maybe we could share...
  2. Andrathaniel

Trader Group trades/Allow faster trades

[Summary]: Would be great if we could either group trades that look alike and make multiple small trades in less clicks. [Have you checked for similar ideas?]: I've checked posts under the Trader prefix and it wasn't conclusive. [Details]: First, I think everything would be more simple if...
  3. Andrathaniel

Is Battle rewarding enough to you?

I noticed many people don't find battle rewarding enough. They don't even own any armories. Some even want to destroy their barracks and make some space for more culture buildings or workshops. Moreover, they rely exclusively on negotiating. While negotiating might be handy, it's expensive and...
  4. Andrathaniel

City Buffed armories

[Summary]: Allow armories to be buffed the same way we buff Culture buildings. [Have you checked for similar ideas?]: Searching for "Armory" and "Armories" in the search bar lead me to believe no one ever posted a similar idea. [Details]: Very simple. Allow our allies and neighbours to buff...
  5. Andrathaniel

New Game Features Allow faster workshop creation

[Summary]: Allow to simplify the creation with multiple workshops. [Have you checked for similar ideas?]: Entering "workshop" in the search bar was inconclusive. [Details]: Everybody has multiple workshops. I personally have 9. Having all your workshops to work together is strenuous. I believe...