• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. lilysmall

Closed | Archived Welcome Screen Appears when I sign in

I cleared my cookies and went to sign back into the game and I get the welcome screen
  2. lilysmall

Answered March 6 en server wants to start over

Welcome to Elvenar Build your City I had just signed out and cleared my cookies and this is what happened when I went to log back in
  3. lilysmall

Closed | Archived TRADER NOT WORKING

I have to refresh my trader every time I place a trade it will not update with my actions
  4. lilysmall

Order of the Valar

Posting for a friends Fellowship We play boosted productions, our fellowship is newer players ranging from 5k to 20 k Come join us and let grow together . Game name is Willow Branch
  5. lilysmall

Freedom's Phoenix II is recruiting

Rank 13 Looking for marble ,and or crystal, and or dust producers APPLY to Picotine
  6. lilysmall

Dwarven quest

Why 2 days???? there is no option to decline this quest the rewards basically suck to wait days for Is this a start of whats ahead I hope not but listening to all the gripe from other players I am not looking forward to moving on little things like this lead to bigger disappointments We...
  7. lilysmall

Freedom's Phoenix II is recruiting

EN Server
  8. lilysmall

Freedom Phoenix II EN Server

Freedom Phoenix II is recruiting Arendyll En server looking for Marble Crystal and Dust Producers
  9. lilysmall

Arendyll En Server

Freedom Phoenix II is recruiting Arendyll En server looking for Marble Crystal and Dust Producers
  10. lilysmall

Pride and Prejudice

Delete Post
  11. lilysmall

Closed | Archived Streaming Error

game is timing out is this a server problem on your end every time I click on world map or go home button a streaming error shows this just started today
  12. lilysmall

Knights of Fairness

Knights of Fairness are looking for New Members with boosted goods such as Eli xor,Crystal,Scrolls and Marble