• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. babybeenie2801

help i've been abandoned

advertising for friend looking for a fellowship for a player that only plays a few times a week he is still in school and with studying and real life he only has time for a few days a week so a fellowship that's quite laid back would suit. his previous fellowship disbanded and he has been...
  2. babybeenie2801

merge with us??

hey anyone out there with a small fellowship looking to join forces with another fellowship to become one? we are Dragonstorm (recruiting) and right now due to inactive player we have 9 spaces so anyone with a small fellowship looking to rank up and play with active players in tournaments FA...
  3. babybeenie2801

Dragonstorm has 11 spaces!!!

hey guys we have 11 spaces available for new or existing players and need them filled up with people who like to do fellowship adventures tournaments chatting etc we are fair team we trade fairly chat away have a laugh and enjoy playing the game we also run a rota to donate kp to everyone to...
  4. babybeenie2801

Dragonstorm has 8 spaces!!!

Hi guys we have 8 spaces free due to inactive players we are looking for active players who like to have fun a bit of a chat. we offer a no drama teamwork enviroment with tournaments and fellowship adventures daily visits etc check us out and see what you think we are very friendly and can't...
  5. babybeenie2801

FELLOWSHIP MERGE???

hi guys i am the archmage of Dragonstorm at the moment we have 6 free spaces due to inactive players. we have been searching for new members with no luck so we are looking for small fellowships with 6 members or under who would like to merge together so we can have one full fellowship. i am...
  6. babybeenie2801

Dragonstorm

Dragonstorm has space for 5 members due to inactive players we are an easy going fellowship no pressure to do anything unless you wish to everyone to their own style of playing we help each other where we can with trades and advice or just having a chat check us out for more info or give me a...
  7. babybeenie2801

active players

is it possible elvenar could show the last time person was last online? as there are so many inactive cities and players its hard to find people to join a fellowship. it would be a good indication of who the active players are instead of inviting loads of players to join and find out you never...
  8. babybeenie2801

active players

is it possible elvenar could show the last time person was last online? as there are so many inactive cities and players its hard to find people to join a fellowship. it would be a good indication of who the active players are instead of inviting loads of players to join and find out you never...
  9. babybeenie2801

Dragonstorm

Hi Dragonstorm has 4 spaces due to inactive players. We are a very laid back fellowship very friendly and we like to help each other out. We have no requirements to join us you can be a new or existing player.We use scores traders chat etc to see if players are active. If you are thought to be...
  10. babybeenie2801

Dragonstorm

hey guys we have spaces available and will welcome anyone willing to play we re prob one of the most laid back fellowships about, the only rule is if your not active after a couple of weeks i will send you a private message if i don't get a response the i will remove you to make way for growing...
  11. babybeenie2801

Dragonstorm recruting

hey guys we have 3 spaces available and will welcome anyone willing to play we re prob one of the most laid back fellowships about, the only rule is if your not active after a couple of weeks i will send you a private message if i don't get a response the i will remove you to make way for...
  12. babybeenie2801

Dragonstorm recruiting now

Dragonstorm has 3 spaces left for active players any size big or small players (if looking us up you need capital D at beginning of Dragonstorm)
  13. babybeenie2801

DRAGON STORM

Hi DRAGON STORM (spelt using caps and spacing) is needing people who are willing to help each other we have recently lost a few players who where inactive and we now have spaces for players who want a fun relaxed play we have a system to help each other build up our ancient wonders fast making...
  14. babybeenie2801

DRAGON STORM needs members fast

Hi DRAGON STORM is needing people who are willing to help each other we have recently lost a few players who where inactive and we now have spaces for players who want a fun relaxed play we have a system to help each other build up our ancient wonders fast making players strong this is totally...
  15. babybeenie2801

4 spaces

DRAGON STORM has 4 spaces available due to non active players we are very easy going please check us out if you are interested x
  16. babybeenie2801

fellowship adventues

if anyone needing a fellowship for fellowship adventures DRAGON STORM has a few spaces left if you like to join us give us a shout we are super friendly and helpful
  17. babybeenie2801

fellowship adventures

if anyone needing a fellowship for fellowship adventures DRAGON STORM has a few spaces left if you like to join us give us a shout we are super friendly and helpful
  18. babybeenie2801

DRAGONSTROM looking for members

Hi DRAGON STORM have a few spaces left if you are looking for a friendly helpful fellowship that doesn't have rule after rule then thats us we have a couple nothing drastic look us up if you are interested we take new players as well as experienced players who are looking for more out of a...
  19. babybeenie2801

DRAGONSTORM looking for members

Hi dragonstorm have a few spaces left if you are looking for a friendly helpful fellowship that doesn't have rule after rule then thats us we have a couple nothing drastic look us up if you are interested we take new players as well as experienced players who are looking for more out of a...