• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Discussion Fellowship Adventures with a twist!

This is a great system, thanks elvenar
  2. Cross tiers trade advice

I hate cross tier trades, (but use them occassionally). Its the one within the fellowship that annoy me the most
  3. Discussion Elvenar's HTML5 client

Using Chrome here, loads faster, works ok, not as many crashes. Main problem is no copy and paste, flicker mildly annoying
  4. Elite Warriors seeking active player :)

We are a friendly bunch of guys and girls from all over, and are looking for an active player. Love 10 chest tournies, good at Adventures. Elixer or Planks would(lol) be an advantage. Check us out and hit us up. Cheers
  5. Elite Warriors looking for u?

Relaxed but competitive, tournie based, do well in adventures, fun, friendly and helpful. We have one spot open, planks and +1000 tournie? Check us out :) Thanks
  6. Elite Warriors recuiting tournie player

We have 1 vacancy. Steel, scrolls and elixer would be good. 10 chests team. Active, friendly and helpfull.
  7. Looking for an active fellowship

I became disillusioned with my last fellowship, only about half participated in tourneys and adventures. I have boosted steel, crystal and elixir, and boosted sentient planks, and score between 1000 and 2500 in most tourneys, with a score of 184135, ranking 1651. Australian. If you like that...