• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Discussion Sorcerers' Pilgrimage

Im on quest 12, gain 2 relics. I cant even be bothered doing this event. being a negotiator mostly, i dont want all these squad tokens, so not much point in doing an event where 70% of prizes are squad tokens. And the grand prizes are not worth it. Get rid of the evolving buildings and bring...
  2. Open 2nd quester gone mad

Im thinking this is a sign of things to come when the new tournaments get launched, quests for upgrading AW's and getting troop rewards. somebody just jumped the gun and leaked the new quests early...;)
  3. Unfair diamond costs

And still Innogames reaches a billion in revenue....Attention App Players, you are being screwed over, buy diamonds on the PC, give Inno all their hard earned money;):p
  4. Unfair diamond costs

And what about the amount of diamonds between app and pc? you get 11,000 for £74.99 on pc and only 10,000 for the same price on the app. Why is that?
  5. Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

"To make Catering worth considering, we will (roughly) halve the costs for it, meaning you'll need fewer Goods to complete a Province." I dont see this as tedious...just normal production cycles and trading. Wow im getting a bad case of Deja vu here...didnt you make the same argument about...
  6. Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

im sure using your whole troop queue's and gathering every resource isnt an issue? you plan ahead for the next tournament by gathering and producing everything you can...seems a lot less tedious than producing the same goods/troops for tournaments as they are now. Traders wont be empty of planks...
  7. Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

its going to make the event quest faster too, solve province or tourney encounters.:)
  8. Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Finally...At least people can stop going on about optional squad size upgrades. :p
  9. 3-word game

Slowly closing in
  10. 3-word game

because he needed
  11. 3-word game

With Orc dung
  12. Update Discussion Version 1.104

Just wondering why they choose to do an update during an event, there was an update during the last FA and it broke the badge collection. wonder if this will break the event in some way too...Then again, breaking this event will make some people happy;):p
  13. Discussion Chapter 16 - Embassies

Cant you not produce/collect dwarven goods while you wait for the fairies to catch up?:confused:
  14. Discussion The May Celebrations Event

"If a present containing a Reshuffle is opened, your invested Red Ribbons for opening this present are returned and you receive a Candy Hammer." From winter magic announcement, so yeah there are no changes to the "Shuffle"
  15. Discussion The May Celebrations Event

Its nice to see the Devs come up with original ideas......oh wait the quest milestone is from FOE as well. Booooring. "Based on feedback from previous events..." They didnt say improve it, they said get rid of it :p
  16. Old Phoenix artifacts

Im in Fel and the screenshot of the MA was when i posted it. 8.30pm GMT/BST (UK)
  17. Old Phoenix artifacts

Well they are still around...maybe because i dont need it.;)
  18. Discussion Chapter 16 - Embassies

Fairy dust manus will be working overtime to get these fairies off the ground.:p
  19. Closed | Archived tournament rewards popup

The tournament rewards popup keeps popping up after every click on a building...very annoying:mad: i press awesome and it keeps popping up. seems ok now.:)
  20. Introduce the reconstruction option from Forge of Empires

They said it would never happen in Forge either.... and that is also a city rearrangement game. forge also had building storage options like the teleport spell.