• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Katina

Join The Ronin today !!!

The Ronin' is seeking new, active members Hurry to join us ~ a friendly active Fellowship, seeking to improve our ranking ( but not getting stressed about it !), Please message Katina and Mithranth Place if you are interested, click on the apply button ...leave a message below ... look forward...
  2. Katina

We are recruiting !!

The Ronin' is seeking new, active members Hurry to join us ~ a friendly active Fellowship, seeking to improve our ranking ( but not getting stressed about it !), Please message Katina and Mithranth Place if you are interested, click on the apply button ...leave a message below ... look...
  3. Katina

The Ronin is recruiting

Come and join "The Ronin" ~ a friendly, laid back Fellowship. We are seeking new members who are active, wish to take part in Tournaments and Adventures and contribute to the team. If you are interested, please message katina or damon. We look forward to hearing from you
  4. Katina

2 Players Seeking a home.

Come and join 'The Ronin' ~ a growing, active Fellowship, we are currently ranked 72. We are planning to progress in the ranks and are seeking new active players, willing to take part in Tournies and Adventures, and contribute to the FS . We are fairly laid back, we ask that members trade...
  5. Katina

Ronin is Recruiting!! this is your chance ...

The Ronin...
  6. Katina

The Ronin' needs you!

7. Katina

Answered Rebalancing

Hi, I was a member of a Fellowship during the Phoenix Quests, but it has since disbanded - do former members still qualify for the rebalancing award you have announced?
  8. Katina

Closed | Contact Support Missing population

Hi, yesterday I deleted some level one workshops and manufactories, which should have increased my population. Instead, my pop decreased from nearly 1000 to minus 700 - is there any way you can check this and if I'm right correct my population? I may have accidentally deleted a culture icon...
  9. Katina

Looking for an active, friendly fellowship

Hi, I'm seeking a new Fellowship as my current one is inactive, most players seem to have lost interest. I am active, take part in tournaments and quests, and want to build my city. I play most days, and am friendly. My boosts are marble, crystal and gems. Hope to hear from you soon regards...
  10. Katina

Newbie seeking FS

Hi, come and join XtremeNG - looking for active players, hope to hear from you - best , katina