• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Tree

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

All you had to do was put a cap on the amount of RRs needed for magic buildings (10/11)! But it seems Inno would rather lie to their players than do that. Think twice before giving your money to liars.
  2. Tree

Discussion Royal Restoration Spell

I think that's the absolute bare minimum that should be done. No idea why Inno want to upset their big spenders like that.
  3. Tree

Yes, McDonalds. You're saying that fellowships that earn a low number of chests deserve the best rewards otherwise it's unfair/elitist, hence the analogy. Billionaire = 10-chest fellowship, McDonalds worker = low chest fellowship, superyacht = RR/blueprints. Didn't think I'd need to spell it...
  4. Tree

Do you think 1 chest fellowships should be able to upgrade event buildings? How about RR spells for people who just log in to the game? Don't wanna discriminate against those who refrain from participating in tournaments, right? Where do you draw the line? Why should only billionaires have...
  5. Tree

By that logic then RR spells should be given in the first chest to prevent discrimination against the lazy and the greedy. Should only 7 chest fellowships be able to upgrade event buildings? The cost to upgrade a magic building should be capped at 10 RR. Anything more is basically giving the...
  6. Tree

Tournament; Tie chest prizes to amount of points made per player

Quite a terrible idea, to be brutally honest. You said you'd like to make changes for fairness but I don't see anything fair about giving the Archmage the power to take my share of the tournament prize and gift it to someone else (and I say this as an Archmage). Lower level players (who I...
  7. Tree

Communication Development Roadmap

I asked for a roadmap back in January so don't hold your breath.
  8. Tree

Fellowship Aventures

What's stopping you from having 25 members?
  9. Tree

Remove unnecessary badge quests once in the pit

I realise this post is likely to fall on deaf ears (since we still don't have the option to reset a FA quest after finishing it, which was requested a long time ago) but it would be nice for all the unnecessary quests to disappear once you reach the pit in a Fellowship Adventure. Only 9 badges...
  10. Tree

I think it's far too soon to be setting up another FA. Since I don't have a beta forum account I will express my dissatisfaction here. Running a large amount of FAs in a small amount of time is going to drain all the fun out of them and fatigue your players.
  11. Tree

Poaching

Perhaps you're right so I'll try another analogy: is it indecent to offer someone a place in your amateur indoor soccer team if they're already in one? I don't think so. And are all "headhunters" pushy? Doubtful. Maybe we do have different values. I appreciate liberty and since it isn't against...
  12. Tree

Poaching

You can't expect everyone to play the same way you do. I agree that it's somewhat annoying, disagree with the lack of decency. Is it indecent to offer someone a job if they already have one? I don't think so. From my experience, the recruitment forum is a very lacklustre recruiting tool. Very...
  13. Tree

FELLOWSHIP TRADES

Step 1. Small member places 0-star trade (or whatever ratio they like). Step 2. Large member accepts trade Step 3. ??? Step 4. Profit
  14. Tree

Children of the Forest - Looking for tournament enthusiasts!

We are recruiting once more! Our ideal player will have Marble and Gems boosts, as well as consistently good tournaments scores (1000 points per week minimum). A ranking points score of 100,000 or more will be advantageous but not a deal-breaker. Please message Tree in-game if you're interested...
  15. Tree

Elven architect - City planning tool, and more.

Firstly, thanks a bunch for all your time and hard work creating this website. It is immensely helpful, especially with the new import feature in tandem with ElvenStats. Secondly, will the Wishing Well event building be added to the site? I couldn't help but notice its absence when designing my...
  16. Tree

Discussion The Phoenix Cult

Thank you!
  17. Tree

Those are better odds than I thought they'd be. May I ask where you got the numbers from?
  18. Tree

The Autumn event was also an exception. Does anyone know the odds for each prize from the wishing well?
  19. Tree

Push Accounts Question

Wow, Jaelyn. You seem to be rather upset over a sarcastic post which is quite embarrassing. My KP donations are all from members of my fellowship and can be tracked from our wondermails, unlike yours where hundreds seem to come from random accounts with little progress. How does that saying go...
  20. Tree

Push Accounts Question

LMAO Jaelyn. Cheating is the only way my team can be more successful than yours so why would I report them? :P