• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Closed | Archived Zero cooldown tournament causing locked provinces in app.

Background: With a level 21 Timewarp and 2 Polar Bears fed I have zero cooldown (100% time reduction) in the tournament. This is also possible with one fed Polar and a level 30 Timewarp. Works fine in PC but bugs the app. 1: What exactly is the problem? Including a screenshot can help a great...
  2. Wholesaler: Allow Mana or Seeds for Sentient goods

Why not allow the purchase of Sentient goods using Mana or Seeds as opposed to just your boosted Sentient in the Wholesaler in the same way as Coins and Supplies can be used for regular goods? Would give a good use for Mana and Seeds when you don't have much use for them, but with escalating...
  3. Closed | Archived Unlocked Tournament provinces relock when Polar expires

My Polar Bear was set to expire tonight, I finished all my provinces earlier today for the cooldown to be complete with plenty of time before the Polar Bear expired. All my provinces were then open again and I got part of the way through battling the next round and was literally 3 encounters...
  4. City 'Grey out' expired buildings

It can be quite hard to visually see when a building has expired, for some more than others [Wells are quite noticeable, others much less so]. Graphically on the app if a building is disconnected then it is 'greyed out' to show it is not working. Would it be possible please to get expired...
  5. A simple patch to fix this week's tournament?

Regarding the bug identified over the weekend that enemy units are gaining from our boosters . . . As a suggestion of a simple patch fix, if fixing what is broken in the core is too complex, since the bug only seems to affect troops that are the same as those available in our Merc...
  6. Answered Will this week's Tournament be fixed?

Given how the Tournament is broken at the minute with the bug identified over the weekend but the next one is due to be starting tonight will it be fixed today? And if not today will it be fixed partway through the tournament or by next week? And will the fix when developed come straight to live...
  7. Closed | Archived Teleport Spell not counting as gained Enchantment

I was on 1/2 for the "Gain Enchantment" quest in the Event. Won 1 Teleport Spell in the Spire by beating the first boss on map 2. It didn't count.
  8. Answered How to create 5 Toolboxes in 24h from 4 Workshops?

I used to have 7 regular level 32 Workshops, I sold 6 of these and replaced them with 3 premium workshops that produce the same output as 6 regular workshops. These provide all the output I require even producing troops 24/7, I have no need for a further increase in output. From 7 regular...
  9. Answered Refund of diamonds for premium workshops

"I used to have 7 maxed out regular workshops until I sold 6 and replaced with 3 premiums. Given that the developers are unexpectedly changing the game so that in the events more regular workshops are better than fewer premium workshops ... without time to adjust ... how can we go about getting...
  10. Steel T1 boost and Events

Registered to post this and posted it in the event thread but I hope you don't mind me creating this thread as its not specific to this event but is a major curse for literally every event of this style it seems. Can I say please how unfair the T1 boost quest is for Steel players. Given most...