• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Lelanya

Count to 10 before a Mod

I might notice that one :)
  2. Lelanya

Count to 10 before a Mod

Seems to be dead quiet one these days
  3. Lelanya

Question AWOL Archmage!!

Sorry Silmaril, I have seen it play out differently. But if I gave more details, I would be revealing the contents of a letter I received from Support, and that's not allowed here, now is it?
  4. Lelanya

Question Is There a Player's Building Inventory?

You might want to consider using the Architect. You are small now, but this is of benefit when you get bigger.
  5. Lelanya

Question AWOL Archmage!!

The person contacting Support can designate a preference for who ought to land with the position.
  6. Lelanya

Where Am I???

Well I typically look at the web address, myself - EN2 means I am in Winyandor, while Arendyll is 1, and Felyndral is 3. If you are specifically referring to the Mobile App, then I agree, more info would be helpful.
  7. Lelanya

Tournament

Lol I love the battle system but I have seen many mobile users get confused and frustrated.
  8. Lelanya

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Tcha! This serves no purpose but to engender bad blood, why go there? Is anyone pushing FA with their Beta city?
  9. Lelanya

Is mana needed after the Amuni chapter?

I did find uses for mana. The Constructs uses mana for interim tech (pink nano creation perhaps), as does Elvenar chapter. I know because my second city is mired there, the helmet heads need mana (Ideas). And some research too.
  10. Lelanya

Tournament

Good one, no one has pressed them lately for manual fighting :)
  11. Lelanya

Is mana needed after the Amuni chapter?

Oh you still need mana, you just haven't found the areas that use it, but you will.
  12. Lelanya

Question Crafting - Chess Set

I crafted it for decor, and the seeds given in one piece.
  13. Lelanya

Ancient Wonders Ancient Wonder Ideas

I love your initiative bonus, but what if it were a special ability, from a bear? Like the new bears that are coming in the fall event ;)
  14. Lelanya

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Folks I am worried. My big cities are stalled in development until I get some clear word, that I will NOT be punished for playing the later chapters. It sure seems ridiculous, doesn't it? Why advance any further, why upgrade my Wonders at all? Hey, maybe that is the point to all this, InnoG...
  15. Lelanya

Open Game Quest - Orc Raid in next chapter

Hi there Just finish the scout research and the quest will be declinable. If not, contact support for assistance.
  16. Lelanya

Lol I hear you! I had one for quite a while too, they look especially good with Sorceror and Dragon era buildings :) I sold it after a year or so, and replaced it with Moonstone Library sets.
  17. Lelanya

Question Time

Inno is very inconsistent with time. 'Server time' is based on GMT, on the International server (including decay time for chapter 9+), but the tourney clock closely follows Germany's time, as does the timer for events. As BlueBlou said, the changes due to standard/daylight savings are based on...
  18. Lelanya

Yeah one piece is very rare, and is hard to get. Good luck :)
  19. Lelanya

The Double Spiral Design

You can do that, and from Elementals on you may find part of the quests onerous. But it takes the fun out of the game to ignore the guest races altogether. Too bad Jim did not adapt his design to later chapters.
  20. Lelanya

The Double Spiral Design

Or you can embrace the spirit of the guest race the way the developers intended. :)