• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Quinoa

Update Discussion Version 1.98

Well I didn't like the new way and so many other things that has change over the years, so I choose another option and deleted my town more of less and stop playing the game as it annoying :mad: me too much. But have fun rest of you /wave ;)
  2. Quinoa

Update Discussion Version 1.98

I find the new option to give neighbour help is really bad, as I always go in under notification and press the "hand" to go visit and give help. Now since the change it only give me 2 or 3 option and tbh. it's not always show the best option of culture to help out.. Terrible and outrageous...
  3. Quinoa

Answered Elemental Chapter

So what is the manifestos? I have nothing to build with that name. and the big elemental, fire, water, wind and earth buildnings I can't build yet as I need thouse Elvenar Essences to finish off the Residence at least
  4. Quinoa

Answered Elemental Chapter

I seems stuck on the Elemental Chapter As all ready to go techinal need Elvenar Essences and the canals only give me minerals, where do I get Elvenar essences so I can go on and progress and build Advanced Elemental Manif. fire, wind, water, earth? As I read again and again it say one can turn...
  5. Quinoa

Builders hut

App? I don't know what app you talk about as I play all my games from a gaming pc
  6. Quinoa

Cross tiers trade advice

I don't know why some player thinks their goods are more value the others, but I don't put too much thought about it. Myself I put like 3000 x Crystals and ask for 3000 x silk back.. fair game. And I would never buy from anyother that is not doing the same thing.. if they want more, it's not...
  7. Quinoa

Builders hut

How come some players always do their "helping out" and target the Builders hut, even one is not in a building mood and the building hut is far off hidden away even? This when one have loads of other culture things to press on to help out.. I just found it odd
  8. Quinoa

Closed | Archived App - visiting dreadfully slow from notifications panel

I also notice it getting slower and slower, for me to visit everyone to give some Love/aid each one take over 1min to load.. so that will be over half an hour to visit friends and aid.. I'm on a gaming PC which is fast, and yes I have update my pc, checking it each day. Using Firefox 64bits.
  9. Quinoa

Answered Armory

Ok but when I scout and has got areas that demands orc for negotiation it say I need armory lvl 20 or higher, so that will way later in Orcs and Goblin phase?
  10. Quinoa

Answered Armory

Yes I understand that too, but it show me I have to research and showing a image if you see it looks like fairy armory.. and that is in next phase when I go into fairy phase. I thought I could upgrade it to lvl 19 in Dwarf phase. As next upgrade is in Fairy phase lvl 20
  11. Quinoa

Answered Armory

I have research Armory up to Uppgrade 19, still my armory show and lvl 17 how is that possible?
  12. Quinoa

Play along. How many empty player spots are in your neighborhood?

@king0r, cwgiii. Oh my, I had no idea :oops: /sigh
  13. Quinoa

Not sure but wasn't InnoGames going to be harsh/rought and remove all inactive towns if one wasn't visit them for 30 or was it 60 days.. Or do I remember wrong? And then they was going to merge active accounts/towns ..Did I dream or what? So many towns been dead now for 1year, same buildings...
  14. Quinoa

At least 23 ghost cities (long abandoned cities) where thing stand still, just recently it was many more about 30 ghost cities. Still there is some cities that has look the same for between 6 months up to 1 year, I can't belive they are active at all, as same building(s) are not ready yet, but...
  15. Quinoa

Unable to log in April 7th

NVIDIA GeForce Experience version 381.89 that was released April 25th is what make problem for both Elvenar game in Firefox and Forge of Empire. I had to roll back to make the both games to work /Q
  16. Quinoa

Well I been uding Microsoft Edge brower now for som days,, and it has start to become a mess too. It freeze up and also start use loads of CPU. I have used Firefox playing Innogames for over a year and never had problem before, until 9 days ago. My pc is updated, cleans up Cache, graphic card...
  17. Quinoa

I always has used Firefox, but after this issue I tryed out Edge browser, Window 10, and it works then.
  18. Quinoa

I was able to log in this morning, but this afternoon, it stop at 20/24 on the log in screen and unable to log in. Nearly same thing happens in FoE, it's buffering and behaving bad, not able to do much. And it seems to chew on my CPU like nuts up too 94%, that has never happen before. PC is...
  19. Quinoa

Discussion Valentine's event - Love is in the air!

Well it all depends on ones land plot one has and how many workstation and steel goods station, and free land to put it up temporary stations. Anyway this events I rarely succeed to finish in time..I like more the events for summer and winter, everyone has a chance to get a small reward at least.
  20. Quinoa

Discussion Valentine's event - Love is in the air!

Thanks for that list then I know it's no point on even try to reach the 23 quest.. not without diamonds :p Just #19 locks the quest for 2 days.. not worth it