• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. PhorLaughs

Closed | Archived [8428] D.Bulwark Training Bonus Not Being Applied.

Game version: __ v1.0.10 - (8d01b7a)(2016-03-03 9:26) Game world: __ Arendyll Browser + version: __ Firefox 44.0.2 Flash Player version: Adobe Flash Player 20.0.0.306 Operating System: Windows Vista Screen resolution: 1360x768 pixels Account name: PhorLaughs Humans or Elves: Human...
  2. PhorLaughs

Answered Enemy Necros - I loath them

Any thoughts on killing Necromancers? I play humans and not sure if that is important because I have not looked at Elf units in wiki to see if they are better or not. Anyways, I have not found a winning strategy for the necromancers. I can take out most all of the units well enough, but that...
  3. PhorLaughs

Closed | Archived [5533] Options Gear doesn't move properly when resizing.

Game version: __ Elvenar 0.18.14075-d9ced9b-(master) (2015-06-16 9:30) Game world: __Arendyll Browser + version: __ Firefox 38.0.6 Flash Player version: __ 17,0,0,188 Operating System: __Windows Vista Home Premium (ya I know) Screen resolution: __ 1360 by 768 pixels Account name: __ PhorLaughs...
  4. PhorLaughs

Answered Bug or Game Mechanics: Selling Simple Trails

First off I want to say how much awesome fun I am having with this game. :) Anyways, like the title suggests, not sure if this is a bug or just how the game is. Was looking at the selling option to see what kind of return you get. Tried it on the Simple Trail and it disappeared like deleting...