• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Update Discussion Version 1.47 + Elementals

Wherefore art thou tech tree? Was this update not beta tested before release? And why oh why would they release a new version in the final hours of an event???
  2. Monster Rabied Brax Pony is recruiting!

Hi We're a very friendly bunch who enjoy helping each other and we are looking for active players to come join our family. No real pressure in this fellowship, hang out and HAVE FUN with us. We don't expect play and visits every day, and we also don't have rules about how often you need to...
  3. Legion of Might is recruiting

Hi, we're a very laidback fellowship with primarily newer players. We have very few rules as a number of us play on several worlds and who needs that kind of pressure? That's not to say we don't want to succeed! We're mainly a bunch of people who choose to keep more to ourselves so it's not a...
  4. Discussion Summer Event: March of the Herds

The third and last major prize in every event is only obtainable with diamonds. Personally, I think they should say up front prize three is for diamond players only, it would save so much confusion. But, like many game developers, they hope that people put in so much effort in trying that after...
  5. Discussion Summer Event: March of the Herds

Here's some feedback. What were the developers thinking with this event? It's awful, just awful. This is the first event I'm not going to follow through on, and if new events are anything like this one, I won't be playing those either. What a complete waste of resources that could be used to...
  6. Closed | Archived Some tournament battles won't play

Thanks for the reply Gandolfus. I'm using Chrome. I had tried shutting down with TM and then tried loading my my game via FF to see if it was a browser issue, but the same thing happened in the same battles so I have no idea. I haven't encountered it again today yet, but then I've only battled...
  7. Closed | Archived Some tournament battles won't play

During tournament battles today a number of my battles have been unplayable. I either select my troops hit play and nothing starts - the troops from both sides just stand there and no tiles are highlighted so I can't move, or the opposing team moves but, once again, no highlighted tiles on my...
  8. City Allow Magic Academy to be deleted

I have no problem with the game being a money making venture, after all that's what business is for. What I do have a problem with is greed and business decisions that don't make sense. There is much in this game that falls under both of those categories. There will ALWAYS be players who are...
  9. Closed | Contact Support Disappearing knowledge points

Thanks. I don't know what on earth is going on with my game. I know my username and password, but it won't accept it. I started playing in two worlds with no issue, and then suddenly when I went to log in and now the game itself won't accept my username and password. I only managed to get back...
  10. Closed | Contact Support Disappearing knowledge points

Thanks Suparna de, I tried with another browser but it still says my password is invalid. I'm not sure what's going on, I would think my password would be the same for the support page, but it won't accept it. How frustrating!
  11. Closed | Contact Support Disappearing knowledge points

How do I contact support? I clicked on the Support link and tried to log in but it wouldn't accept my login. I just lost more knowledge points.
  12. Answered Can "Purple Blossom Trees" be rotated?

And the rationale of the developers for not being able to rotate is because it would make the game too easy? Sorry, but I call bull on that. It has everything to do with their profit margin, not our play experience. If you can't move a building you might need space, and therefore you might spend...
  13. Closed | Contact Support Disappearing knowledge points

I hope I've done this right. Bear with me, I'm pretty new to the game :) Game version: __ v.18.7-(f0301c9) (2016-11-23 10:27) Game world: __Winyandor Browser + version: __Chrome 54.0.2840.99 Flash Player version: __23.0.0.207 Operating System: __Windows 10 Screen resolution: __1600x900 Account...