• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Question BOOSTING RELICS

At first by winning encounters on the world map. There’s 9 types of provinces that correspond to the 9 relic types. But the bigger source is tournament. Current tournament is steel, so player can get many steel relics there. Next week it’s planks and then all T2 and T3 before starting again with...
  2. AW Teleport

I was also wondering about that! Well, it remains to be tested I guess (but my testing plans for the first two tournaments are different). For example if I disconnect an Armory, my bonus training size from Shrooms wonder goes down. So if I disconnect a wonder, my “bonus tournament squad size”...
  3. AW Teleport

Based on info from beta, the squad size in the new tournament is determined at the beginning of the tournament. Stuff you do during the tournament (AW upgrades, research, placing expansions) doesn’t update it. Your above mentioned strategy could be easily abused by teleporting the biggest...
  4. Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

Just small remark: to the Bulwark yes (it increases training size based on researched squad size); to the Shrooms no (it increases training size based on sum of levels of all built Armories).
  5. Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

In the feedback I read (I joined beta because of the tournament changes) it didn’t seem to me that people are demanding back those huge amounts of KPs. Yes, they regret the loss (who wouldn’t?), but from what I read people understand that it was a bit too much. ;-) Therefore I find your...
  6. Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

Oh well, my poor last chapter city. I’m not looking forward to finding out how far I can (not) go in the tournament from now on. :-( My fresh beta city is only in the third chapter, so I only had easy tournaments with 1-3 provinces. Here on EN it will hurt. Not happy about the changes at all. I...
  7. Question Basic units production time

According to wiki the base training time is in range from 12 minutes to 1 hour and 12 minutes. You’ll need to check out the tables for each unit you are interested in: https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Units
  8. Filtered Trader

The button is absolutely useless. Why on earth would I want to hide the trades from undiscovered neighbors from the list? - If the fee makes the trade bad, it’s on the bottom of the list anyway. It’s already sorted, I can stop scrolling anytime I want. - If the neighbor offers discount and as a...
  9. Question Relic

When you build a wonder you can: - Upgrade it with KP (and every 6 levels with runes). The power of wonder grows and it never changes size. - Let it be. Most wonders grow with you as you grow. For example that Endless Excavation gives you fixed percentage of your supplies storage capacity. If...
  10. Question Relic

The Endless Excavation is that wonder I think. Anyway, in the events I often used the bonus relics I get upon completing a province. It worked just fine towards the event quests for gaining relics.
  11. Update Discussion Version 1.109

For example I would welcome this change if it came a bit earlier. ;-) I can’t speak for others, but in my case it was like this: the event was near and I wanted to have my city in the last chapter. I did just the mandatory researches and went to Embassies chapter. Then it took weeks to collect...
  12. Open all 3 buildings

Please no. I’m pretty sure that if they allow us to train simultaneously in all three buildings, they also raise the difficulty to “compensate” for this advantage. In the end the only result for us would be higher consumption of supplies and less freedom in choosing what troops we train. If you...
  13. Inform App players about Browser-Version advantages

Not really. ;-) Elvenstats registered my account’s existence on 2018-03-14, but that happens only after the city grows a bit. I remember finishing the whole Valentine’s event. The point being: I’ve joined the game through the app and it was through some advertisement on iOS, so the app probably...
  14. Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

If I remember correctly (and I think I am, because it couldn’t happen in the world province, could it?), my chapter 2 city got all tier 1 selection. I mean the negotiation in a tournament province asked for marble&steel&planks. Fortunately for me that one had reasonable combination of enemies...
  15. Squad Size Upgrades

There’s also not many reasons not to leave them be, if they are already skipped. - If the player already skipped them, it means the hard part of the world map progress is already done. Starting at 5th/6th chapter the world provinces can be fought no matter if the player took the optional squad...
  16. Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

And to illustrate how lady Chance plays games with us: I’d love to get KPs to open chapter 2 Advanced Scouts, so I opened 2 or 3 chests that had chance for KPs ... and got 2 daily prices! With chapter 1 stats, naturally, lol.
  17. Open Login to Beta

I would try using the same link as you used to get to the Beta in the first place. That should ensure that you end up where you want to be. Or you can type https://beta.elvenar.com and let yourself be redirected to the correct place. I hope this helps. I don't think so, Beta and EN servers have...
  18. Ancient Wonders Change needed

The reason your wonder is targeted is because your own members put in less KP than they are getting back. Therefore the outside members can profit even when they invest even more KP than your own members. If you look at the chests, you'll see purple and blue Ancient Knowledge instants there...
  19. Question Brown Bear

From my point of view it’s risky. These days Inno shuffles around with the recipes; adding, adjusting and removing them. I find the announcements confusing, so I’m not sure which evolving buildings are still there and which are not. If I were in your boots, I’d wait if someone confirms that...
  20. Update Discussion Version 1.108

I found the app update yesterday already in store and I must say that I just LOVE the new culture overview. It is more informative than before, easier to understand and the visualization is straightforward. Really good job. Please pass my thanks back to the team. Well, not just for the culture...