• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Lelanya

Squad Size Upgrades

Every time the subject of Squad Size Upgrades is mentioned, I always point out that they are really not so bad, and every time I do, I get shouted down. "Oh no, Lel, it's a bad idea, it makes tourney too expensive." Never mind that I have gamed with top ranked players who've done all the...
  2. Lelanya

Tournament Fellowship is seeking keen players

Hello everyone. Boudicca's Iceni is pretty excited about the changes to the tournament structure! We've been scoring 10 chests for years, and look forward to this new challenge. We need some players to help us with this. We are first and foremost a tournament Fellowship. Do we Spire? Yes we do...
  3. Lelanya

Tournament Fellowship needs members

Hello everyone. Boudicca's Iceni is pretty excited about the changes to the tournament structure! We've been scoring 10 chests for years, and look forward to this new challenge. We need some players to help us with this. We are first and foremost a tournament Fellowship. Do we Spire? Yes...
  4. Lelanya

Boudicca's Iceni is on the hunt!

We are hunting up some players, could you be the one? We are THE tourney fellowship, but we are also evolving into a Spire team. We are looking for strong players and prefer those have developed sentient factories. Please write Lelanya, or a mage
  5. Lelanya

Open Buggy troops instant sales push

I cannot sign in to any of my cities, on any live realm, not here on the International Server, nor on the US server. I've tried differing realms, and alternate browsers, they all say "Sorry, an internal error occurred, please try again later". I normally use Google Chrome, and lately have been...
  6. Lelanya

Nice tourney error

Wow, I could even spend diamonds or time instants and keep on tourneying, right now
  7. Lelanya

Buggy Tournament Results

Here we are, stuck at home, and I for one would like to do some tracking with regards to tournament results. But I get an error screen every time I try to look them up : "Sorry we are calculating tournament results, try again later." This begs the question, "How long does it take, to calculate...
  8. Lelanya

Christmas event

Greetings all We all love the Christmas event; the year's best culture and hybrids, and even good set buildings, are available then. I have won KPs to the bar and handed them out to my fellows :) But seriously, folks, do we want a Christmas event that annoys :mad: players by forcing us to...
  9. Lelanya

Closed | Archived Auto start feature for workshop is intermittent

The auto start feature for all workshops is only working in some circumstances. I have 8 workshops in all my cities. I have this feature in my Amuni and Construct cities, but not my Orc or Woodelves ones. All cities are on desktop, all cities are running HTML5. Edit: The 8 workshops are...
  10. Lelanya

August Q&A items of interest

I asked, for many players in various circumstances, what is the deal for players who have missed getting the actual base building: Phoenixes, Stonehenge, Mermaid and so forth, during today's Q&A. They hemmed and hawed a bit over the answer, but two points were made clearly. 1. The base...
  11. Lelanya

Answered Mana decay switch

Whose mama decay time got switched, ours or the US sever?
  12. Lelanya

Thank you

I just want to thank the development team for giving us a steel tourney off, so we can play freely for a change. It's noted and appreciated :) Oh yeah!! I need a new banner, this one is going to be out of date in a week's time, would anyone care to help (@Notts perhaps, who designed this one?)...
  13. Lelanya

Closed | Contact Support Manual save???

Ok Since when do we have to manually save the game? Today, I sold 2 grape farms, swapped out my Ice Troll and Golden Abyss, tightened up my FA awards and built 2 Torch Fountains in their place. And now, the grape farms are back! I have a fellow who witnessed this, even commented on my...
  14. Lelanya

Join the Iceni

Greetings all :) I have a rare opening in Boudicca's Iceni. Join us in the original 10 chest fellowship if you can tourney at least 1000 points each and every week. We stand at 91 blueprints in a row and eleven top FA finishes - a 2nd, and ten 1sts. All players ARE welcome if they can meet...
  15. Lelanya

Are you looking for Royal Restoration Spells?

If so come join Boudicca's Iceni We are seasoned tourneyers and recently have chosen to dedicate ourselves to tourney over double FAs. Come on in, we score the occasional bluepriint even short handed as we are!! We are willing to consider a merge with a smaller FS as well.
  16. Lelanya

Thanks everyone

Well I have to say, thanks everyone :) I've been awarded a new trophy for achieving 1000 Forum posts: Addicted. How underwhelming lol And, I'm now a Summoner. Beware, all, what this Battle Queen, may summon :D
  17. Lelanya

KP Trading Group

Greetings all Lelanya here Are you tired of having groups of raiders steal your runes and KP instant packs? Write me in game to join a group of ethical KP swaps
  18. Lelanya

Closed | Contact Support Tourney wind-up

Tourney windup has offered no report today. I have the instants in my inventory, but this has occurred in more than one realm
  19. Lelanya

Closed | Contact Support pink and purple world map

I have a player reporting a pink and purple world map He's tried all the usual things, clearing, closing and reopening... He's screenshot and submitted a ticket
  20. Lelanya

Facebook contest

Hello everyone Today there is a Facebook contest Win a 1000 diamonds by spotting the differences Best of luck folks :)