• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Jimlun

Magnitude - Looking for your application

Magnitude is a new fellowship that got a late start in this new, 1 week old, world. Magnitude is an established top 5 fellowship in this new world. We were ranked 3rd at the time that I last updated this post. It was created on May 23rd when 3 top players weren't entirely thrilled with the...
  2. Jimlun

Closed | Archived Wrong Level Building (Visual)

Game version: v1.25.3-(9cc3a0622) (2017-03-20 16:10) Game world: Winyandor Browser + version: Chrome, fairly new. Flash Player version: dunno, fairly new I reckon. Operating System: Win 10 Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080 Account name: Jimlun Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 2/5 (1/5 =...
  3. Jimlun

City Mountain of Gold - New Culture Building

Alternative name: Gold Mountain [Summary]: As we have introduced Dragons to our cities, I feel like this building would be a cool addition to the game; dragons love gold more than anything. I'm suggesting a big (but not too huge) culture "building" (5x4?) which is a big mountain of shiny gold...
  4. Jimlun

The Double Spiral Design

I'd like to introduce the most space-efficient method of designing your city. It's not for everyone, as it's very high-maintenance. 1. INTRODUCTION Planning ahead is key. Sometimes several steps at a time, but most of the time staying one step ahead will be enough. Since you're trying to use...
  5. Jimlun

Seven *beep* game.

A counting game, where we want to reach as high a number as possible. Some rules: Only one contribution at a time - you may not double post and your post may only increase the previous number by one. It's allowed to display your number in any reasonable way, for example by typing it out or...
  6. Jimlun

Just thought I'd say hi

Ohai. I've been playing for a few months. I'm from the only country that borders all my neighbouring countries, and I'm twice the average of my so far accumulated age. (The instructions said to be vague...) Anyway, pleased to meet you and that. Jimmy
  7. Jimlun

Communication NH - There's a Missing Feature.

Greetings. I want to make a case that this game is missing a central feature, and the absence of this imagined (but required) feature has resulted in another feature being distorted to some extent – the city name. Since there is no other good way of communicating to your neighbours and fellows...