• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Olvenia

New founded fellowship looking for members

Sunshine avenue Fellowship is looking for friendly members that are willing to join. No special acquirements, just contact Olvenia
  2. Olvenia

Fleur du lis

Fellowship Fleur du lis is seeking for active members that have scrolls as their boosted good. We are very active Fs, and if you join us you will get daily visits . We are active in tournaments and adventures, we have very active players, and if you like to chat, we have that to. If you are...
  3. Olvenia

New Game: The Person Below Me?

Nope :P The person below me is Lana del Rey fan
  4. Olvenia

Fleur du lis is recruiting now

Hello players, our friendly fellowship is now recruiting for new members. If you are active player and searching for active and friendly fellowship , apply to our FS. No specific criteria is needed . For more info contact Olvenia
  5. Olvenia

Elvenar real life world map

Hi, I'm from Serbia! :D
  6. Olvenia

Fellowship Balkan is seeking new and active members/Savez Balkan trazi nove i aktivne clanove

Hi players, If you are active and have marble as boosted good and an in need of joining an active and chatty fellowship apply to Balkan fellowship. We have 3 free spots and we are eager to have you. For joining contact Croatia or Olvenia Zdravo igraci, Ukoliko ste aktivni i imate kamen kao...
  7. Olvenia

Fleur du lis

Hello players, we are serching for active players and those who are willing to play on a daily basis. Nothing special needed, just be active. APPLY ;D
  8. Olvenia

Answered Advice or a solution :D

I have a city surounded by players that are not active at all or not helpful . Is there a way that I can move my city to a mora active suroundings or not? Please help it would mean a world to me :D
  9. Olvenia

Fleur du lis

We seek active players who love to chat and who love to play on a daily basis. We have few free plases :D
  10. Olvenia

Hi all

Hello all of you here, I'm Olvenia :D Great to be here "D