• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Heisenberg

Will there be AW for Orcs&Goblins?

Knowing INNO they will add it after the next couple races if they do add them (like we need more AW'S:rolleyes:). That way they can mess everyone up again and have to go back to dump precious KP's or be blocked in the quests. Yes sirree, that's been the pattern.
  2. Heisenberg

Update Discussion Version 1.11

I am finding less positive things about this game every update. I am not going to waste my time for INNO with a super long winded post which in the end doesn't mean squat to INNO. A lot of people have already expressed most of my comments. You are slowly killing this game for me and now I am...
  3. Heisenberg

Orcs & Goblins Story Line

I gave up on story lines and quests a long time ago. As an advanced player, got tired of Inno constantly revising the game in earlier chapters making me either rebuild stuff that I've already deleted and moved on from or performing tasks I've already done extensively before deleting buildings...
  4. Heisenberg

Notice: All Ancient Wonders to become mandatory in version 1.11

Agreed 100%. Tired of them making us advanced players go back all the time.
  5. Heisenberg

Update Discussion Version 1.10

Sorry Rodent, But I've never spent any loot on techs as you proclaim. Bought some culture buildings but that's about it. Didn't buy snails until a few weeks after I completed the tech tree, as I wasn't sure if I was going to continue, but decided to give the game one more chance. Wasn't paying...
  6. Heisenberg

Update Discussion Version 1.8

Thanks madzix. If this correct, it's fairly disappointing, I was looking forward to some new fighting units soon, as this feature has been dormant for some time now. Had a small space left, started to build merc camp, had it to level 2 in hopes that the fairy units would be released in the next...
  7. Heisenberg

Research Make it easier for late comers

Obviously you aren't unless your playing under a different name. Did a search and nothing came up for "kenar". If you were on EN server, you would see that I'm ranked#1. Pretty much done with this topic. Honestly I don't care if you believe me or not, you asked for an answer from players on wait...
  8. Heisenberg

Map size

With the last 2 new chapters we always were given 1 row of expansions. With all the additions, I am hoping they give us 2 rows of expansions in the next chapter. Maybe I'm dreaming, but also trying to stay positive.
  9. Heisenberg

Research Make it easier for late comers

If you want an example: Finished tech tree and had to wait 2 months for Dwarves chapter to be implemented. Finished tech tree and had to wait over 3 months (lost track of time) for Fairies chapter to be implemented. It's been over 1 month since completing Fairies Chapter and still waiting...
  10. Heisenberg

Fellowships Points for trading with fellows

Sorry to say, but this is a horrible idea.
  11. Heisenberg

Freedom of Play Style

Sorry I'm off topic, but couldn't resist. Ohh the drama. I would like to talk to INNO and start a soap opera. Maybe call it "As the Elvenar World Turns". :)
  12. Heisenberg

Quests Extremely Annoying Quests

Yeah I used to be very disappointed on how the quests work, now I've just learnt to play my game without them. Now I'm just slightly disappointed as it takes away part of the game and story line for me. Here's to hoping they implement some good ideas that have been put out there regarding the...
  13. Heisenberg

InnoGames TV [Feedback] June Episode

I just hope they stop going back on the tech tree, and any new additions are added in new content/chapters past fairies chapter in all fairness to the advanced players. As mentioned here and other posts, they just need to fix whats broke, I'm sure we know all the bugs. Implement the missing...
  14. Heisenberg

Update Discussion Version 1.6 - your ideas!

I guess some people are just slow learners. Not the first time you complained about this, and probably won't be the last.
  15. Heisenberg

Update Discussion Version 1.5 - Tournaments!

They already announced in beta. Rank points are being increased 10x. So 1st place gets 1000 rank points. It's a work in progress, they are trying to improve it.
  16. Heisenberg

Forced to build Magic Academy ?!?!?

Already there. Well I just wanted to say thanks to Inno (whoever you may be) for quest blocking me and making the game even less enjoyable with this MA issue we are having. Here's a thought- Why doesn't Inno quit regressing the game adding stuff in really early chapters. Let's just move on and...
  17. Heisenberg

Like I said "Past level 2". What you said is just the long version. Still requires diamonds to upgrade. I find it funny that a player ranked 12,000 is telling a player that's ranked 4th, how the game works. Maybe the next guest race should be Trolls.
  18. Heisenberg

[Discussion] InstaELF

ROFL
  19. Heisenberg

OK so your shoving the Magic Academy down our throats now. I haven't built this yet, still working on wasting KP for the techs. I hear past level 2 you need diamonds for upgrading the MA. So to really make this building worthwhile, even if you improved the spells, you need to spend diamonds...
  20. Heisenberg

Update Discussion Version 1.2

Not impressed whatsoever, regarding being forced to blow KP on something I don't want, particularly the magic academy. Whats next? Now your gonna force me to build it and waste space on something a lot of us feel is garbage. You already sucked in a lot of players in the beginning and now they...