• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Harry12Neo

Open Fellow problem

One of our fellow members is writing something that means nothing.That's not even a language.Even Google failed to detect the language.And now another fellow member fears that that player is a trojan.Can the security team check it?
  2. Harry12Neo

Tournament

Can the tents' difficulty also be shown like it is shown for provinces?Or it can be done with 'Rings' used in the browser version too.And please add manual fighting system too. [All in the app version]
  3. Harry12Neo

Question Time

What GMT is followed in Elvenar?I can never figure out when something is going to start.Is it (GMT+0) hours?
  4. Harry12Neo

《Recruiting》

Our fellowship needs members.If there are active players,who can fulfill our fellowship's requirements,may join.Our fellowship is 'buisnescity'.Everything is in the introduction.Hope to see newcomers soon....
  5. Harry12Neo

Question Relic

Other than tournaments,provinces and neighbouring help,is there any way to get relics?
  6. Harry12Neo

Question Royal Restoration

Without tournament,is there any way to get R.R
  7. Harry12Neo

Invitation

Someone wants to join in our fellowship.So he sent me a message.But I don't know how to join him in the fellowship.Can anyone tell me that?
  8. Harry12Neo

Fighting Facility

In the pc version,there is a option of manual fighting when battle comes.I guess,elvenar can bring manual fighting system to the mobile version also
  9. Harry12Neo

Fighting Style

Why doesn't Elvenar include manual fighting system in mobile phone?It would be so much useful
  10. Harry12Neo

Event

The reward system of May Celebration is way more better than this Air Traders' Voyage.Wish that was here also.
  11. Harry12Neo

Answered Event email

My email of the event which gives 100 fuel crystals isn't working.Can anyone tell me why?
  12. Harry12Neo

Closed | Contact Support Touch problem

My buildings often don't work when I touch them.The productions remain as they were,I can't collect them.Also can't enter into the building
  13. Harry12Neo

Answered Spire of Eternity

Can anyone tell me why my Spire isn't working?I reached 3rd chapter- Ascending Magic.But my Spire isn't opening and also the tab where one can see the competitors and winner of every spire isn't working.Can anyone give me suggestions?
  14. Harry12Neo

Question Wishing Well

Is there Wishing Well in May Celebration?