• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Monster Rabied Brax Pony is recruiting!

Hi We're a very friendly bunch who enjoy helping each other and we are looking for active players to come join our family. No real pressure in this fellowship, hang out and HAVE FUN with us. We don't expect play and visits every day, and we also don't have rules about how often you need to...
  2. Legion of Might is recruiting

Hi, we're a very laidback fellowship with primarily newer players. We have very few rules as a number of us play on several worlds and who needs that kind of pressure? That's not to say we don't want to succeed! We're mainly a bunch of people who choose to keep more to ourselves so it's not a...
  3. Closed | Archived Some tournament battles won't play

During tournament battles today a number of my battles have been unplayable. I either select my troops hit play and nothing starts - the troops from both sides just stand there and no tiles are highlighted so I can't move, or the opposing team moves but, once again, no highlighted tiles on my...
  4. Closed | Contact Support Disappearing knowledge points

I hope I've done this right. Bear with me, I'm pretty new to the game :) Game version: __ v.18.7-(f0301c9) (2016-11-23 10:27) Game world: __Winyandor Browser + version: __Chrome 54.0.2840.99 Flash Player version: __23.0.0.207 Operating System: __Windows 10 Screen resolution: __1600x900 Account...