• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Open Finished production blocks the building when portal is full (app)

App version 1.105 on iOS version 13.5. Human city in Elvenar chapter on Winyandor. Problem: My Vaults of Wisdom produced Human Collections, but my portal is full (apparently by mistake I launched the wrong production). When I tap on the building, I get "Not enough storage capacity" message...
  2. Question Savory Food Market - collection times?

Does someone know (from their beta account) what is (if there is) the early collect time for the new Savory Food Market building? The total collection time seems to be 24 hours - based on info from Elvenarchitect or Elvengems. Thank you for sharing the info. The building production is similar...
  3. Question Troll Float production time

Does anyone have a Troll Float from last time? How long is the production, please? I’m in the last chapter and looking at the mana (and seeds) event buildings comparison. Elvenarchitect says that Troll Float produces 10k mana in 24 hours, the Gems say it produces 10k in 48 hours. What’s...
  4. Two kinds of recipes with 3 blueprints?

There might be people who’ll find this interesting (as I did). See the screenshot of my current offer in the Magic Academy: I actually didn’t know there are two kinds of recipes with blueprints. Is this new/did I just forget/didn’t notice before? Anyway, good to know. May the information serve...
  5. Answered Flourishing Nut Cave - early collect?

Does anyone have Flourishing Nut Cave* building and is willing to tell me, if the building has early collect? If so, at what time is early collect? The full production seems to be in 12 hours. Thanks!
  6. Favorite Mermaids’ Paradise level?

I was looking at all the stages today as I evolved the building and I realized that there was one level I liked the most. What about others? Care to share? ;-) All levels were nice, I admire the graphics. PS: If any mod reads this thread: could you please add a poll with options “level 1”...
  7. OMG my trader just got even worse

Sentient goods are also offered cross-tier? Please no, the trader was barely bearable before. It’s insufferable now. I might just cry ... :(
  8. Closed | Contact Support App: Evolution shows wrong chapter in the inventory

iOS (iPad) version 1.83.2 introduced new feature: seeing evolution stages for a building not placed in the city, but still in the inventory. The problem is it shows stats for the current chapter, not for the chapter the building belongs to. See the pictures: the Egg was claimed in Halflings...
  9. Closed | Archived App: Lost gold when collecting over limit

Please note I’m not talking about clicking on single building, getting gold up to the limit, losing the “overflow” and having the full gold storage. That’s understandable functionality. I’m talking about something else. Scenario: Collected some gold. The gold storage is almost full. (Actually...
  10. Closed | Contact Support Accept trades quest vs. wholesaler problem

Quest: “Accept 8 trades”, number 77 of sequential quests in Evolution of Phoenix event. Observed result: A) In my city (F) there were just no suitable trades in the trader. Therefore I purchased goods from the wholesaler 8 times, the quest registers that and was marked done. B) In my city (W) I...
  11. Offering mercenary for one tournament

I’m stuck in Halflings because of low seeds production and desperately need RR spells. I’m looking for a fellowship targeting 10 chests in the next (crystal) tournament. I’m not looking for permanent switch of fellowships, just one tournament. (That allows me to upgrade Marching band event...
  12. Closed | Archived Mobile App: Collect button in Trader doesn’t work

Problem: when I click on the Trader and then on the Collect button, nothing happens. When I open the Trader (in Offers tab for example) and try to switch to the Collect tab, nothing happens. Where: The iOS (iPad) app version 1.76.1, upgraded yesterday. World: Winyandor. Trader level: 2. The...
  13. Closed | Contact Support Carnival “OR” quest 74 doesn’t accept the other option

EDIT: based on new info in this thread the issue doesn’t seem to be with the “OR” functionality, but with change of game mechanics. Now the upgrade needs to be started (and finished) when the quest is active. In the past (even in this event!!!) The upgrade only needed to be finished when the...
  14. Animation stops at early collect? (in the app)

I play in the app, version 1.71.0. Maybe it’s been always like that and for some reason I haven’t noticed until today. It’s hard to believe, though. Anyway, that’s why I don’t write it into bugs section right away, but ask for comments here. My Granite Mine has granite available for (early)...
  15. App - change “no fee” filter in trader to “fellowship” filter

There is “fellowship” filter in Trader in browser and there is “no fee” filter in Trader in the app. I’d like the app filter to changed to “fellowship” as well. This is not the first time this suggestion is made. I think it’s not that large of a change and if we push, we can get it. Please...
  16. Answered How long is the fellowship adventure?

I swear I tried, but I just couldn’t find the information. Tomorrow a FA starts. However, when does it end? Thank you. If you even point me out to a source of this information, so I can’t can find it by myself next time, I’ll be forever in your debt. ;-)
  17. Blooming Trader Guild — opinions?

It takes quite some space and I’m no longer sure it’s a good investment. Anyone out there who loves this wonder? I mean functionally, not esthetically! ;-) Would you share why it’s awesome for you? How many levels did it take? Guest race production boost: (it did help me to go through the...
  18. Closed | Contact Support iOS app 1.67 Portal Profit spell doesn’t work

Steps to reproduce: 1) Open Inventory -> Instants menu. 2) Select Portal Profit Spell. 3) Try to use it. Expected result: There is “Use” button and the spell can be cast. Actual result: There is no “Use” button and it says I have to research further. See the following screenshot. I’m in the...
  19. Optional squad size upgrades

@Oscar Kitty , I’m creating a new thread, because we are getting really off topic in The Harvest Festival thread. And yes, I’m to blame, because I brought up optional squad size upgrades. :) Since I don’t believe the Imbalance in Tournament thread that was recommended to you is suitable for...
  20. Closed | Archived iOS app - wrong trades order in Trader after app upgrade

Please see the screenshot, it explain everything. There are no filters active, I just opened the trader screen and scrolled a bit down to find good section to illustrate the problem. - It SEEMS to me the trade rating doesn’t take the 50% fee into account and as a result it rates such trades...