• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. More Fighting Buildings to Craft in Magic Academy

I missed all of the Phoenix events due to real life getting in the way of playing the game. So, I am at a huge disadvantage compared to those who obtained Phoenixes that aid in battle. I really depend on the fighting buildings that can be crafted in the Magic Academy (Enlightened Light Range...
  2. Answered Another Phoenix Event?

I really want a phoenix! I had to stop playing for a few months and managed to miss all of the Phoenix events. Is there ever going to be another one, particularly one that awards prizes that aid in tournament battles?
  3. Answered Battle Difficulty in Tournaments

I know that the following affect battle difficulty in tournaments: 1. Your squad size 2. Which tournament is being fought 3. Province number - the farther a province is from your city, the more difficult the battle 4. Round number - round #1 the easiest, and successive rounds get more difficult...
  4. Want to Play in Tournaments???

If you are a reasonably serious tournament player and are fed up earning many tournament points while most in your current fellowship do nothing, or what's even worse, contribute 10 - 30 points and reap the rewards of all your hard work, then this is the fellowship for you! Tourney Bandits is a...
  5. Sapphyre and Steel Looking For Active Members

Easy-going, relatively new Fellowship looking for active members. Currently 19 members with scores ranging from 10K+ to 500+. Newbies and relative newbies are welcome. We are looking for members who will stay active, playing at least 4 - 5 times a week. If you have to be inactive for more than...