• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Update Discussion Version 1.39

Prior to building the Crystal Lighthouse & Great Bell Spire in my cities (I play in three worlds) it was rare for me to visit everyone on the map, as it took too long and didn't get many visits back. The only time visited everyone was when needed the extra coin. However, that all changed after I...
  2. Update Discussion Version 1.39

A few times now I've open chest to get the same boost ie 2 x planks & 1 dust... seem to often miss the T2 goods
  3. Update Discussion Version 1.39

Why would anyone bother doing Neighbour visits now? This morning when I did all my visits Neighbour & FS (180) I picked up 164 goods for every city visited for a total of 29,520 goods, now with the update, if I'm lucky (I mostly use the app for visits) I can open 3 chests that will have 1,656...
  4. Feedback: March of the Herds Event

The 'daily' quests have been good, mostly quite acheivable. As for opening the chests, based on my personal cities more likely to get 'daily' prize if an elf, as a 'human' getting around half the number Daily building prize, from chat, seems about the same response, more likely to get building...
  5. Closed | Archived [12946] No golden hands - neighborly help

Bug supposedly fixed however it is worse, now unless the neighbourly icon is 'gold' then you won't get supplies when visiting, even though when check notices that player visited you an hour prior :( ... at least before the 'bug fix' today could still get supplies from the non gold hands if was...
  6. Looking for very active player in all areas of game

Looking for a very active player - visit 7 days, fair trade, tournament participation - preferably with elixer, optional silk/crystal. We were originally ranked 57 now ranked 24 and climbing. Friendly, helpful fs. If you feel our fs suits your playing style please message me ;D
  7. Im looking for a fellowship to Join

Hi Tassie, how are you enjoying the game? are you still looking for a fellowship to join? 'The Archetypes are looking for very active (in all areas) players: visiting daily, fair trades, chat, tournamant participation with a minimum of one province for 5/6rounds (of course this is when we have a...
  8. my fellowship is holding me back

Hi Sue, How are you enjoying the game? If you're looking for a very active FS, maybe The Archetypes might suit. We are slowing building up, again. Our requirements are for daily visits (7 days a week); If going away let all members know; Fair trades 2/3 star, with 0/1star only permitted after...