• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. AstralSoul

Question Halflings' Orc Nest: Why is it worse than S&D's?

So, while I am stalling with a filled up advanced scouts for halflings, I am wondering this: Is it an error, or it really yields 560 orcs per 23 hours instead of 20 hours? If so, this building gets significantly worse... I hope the "reward" is not 240 more pts of culture. I have no premium...
  2. AstralSoul

Question Pyramid of Purification, question:

Okay, well, first of all, if you checked elvenstats, yes, I am stalling right in front of a filled up Halfling's scouts (so still in S&Ds), but I like to plan, and plan the big picture. Like a good chess player, I want to be some moves ahead. Pyramid reads: For each orc collect, 30% sentient...
  3. AstralSoul

Crafting KP spells at the MA should cost less with diamond reduce.

Hi all, Not much of a complainer, but I do like to make numbers. Before, the AW KP diamond rate was 45, right now is 25. That's, if not mistaken (just woke up), a 25% reduction. However, for example, a 15 KP spell cost fragments and eight broken shards before and after this price change...
  4. AstralSoul

Are workshops made out from orc parts?

You know, in some aspects, this game has some obscure symbology, or secrets revealed... I spoke of the Ghost of Present, Past, and Future, such building touches a few conspiracies about the 1% holding riches and the reincarnation wheel for all of us. However... I wonder about the Workshops...
  5. AstralSoul

Bathrooms (building), and Lucid Dreaming

Hi all! Not sure where to place this, its game-related, but not at the same time. If you like dreaming, and lucid dreaming, we have a tool we can easily go to our cities and navigate them truly lucid (as if you were awake but asleep). Teleporting there (in the dream) is hard. You need to go...
  6. AstralSoul

Greenery Street: Less Mana, more non PP woodelven RSS.

Hi all, I have, like many, scores of PPs. I work the Spire a lot, so that adds more. I craft none. I built what is required for woodelves, except for forest fabrication, that I build six extras. I am going to build more refineries for the sake of fun, creating more RSS, and getting the Forest...
  7. AstralSoul

Question Ranger I VS Elite Archers

Hey, I have been studying these two, just researched Rangers. Their 4 reach and 20 initiative makes it very substantial. Do you folks think, that with good Needles (level 19 so far), a few ELR, and a couple of d. armorers and the birds feed of course. Tactics are to aggro the enemy. Is it...
  8. AstralSoul

Spire Rewards

Hey folks, Is this Spire rewards doing okay? I hope they do not take the extra away! Isn't 125 for the 11th prize, it has always been? (And I am pretty sure we were going to get the 10th prize, only a few of us got to the top.) I am unsure if the amount of boosters is correct as well, I...
  9. AstralSoul

Spell fragments for knowledge points craft, crafting up to 50 KP at once.

Hi all, We all know we have a craft worth 270 spell fragments for one knowledge point, three-hour wait. The MA could have a, maybe for a little more, say 350 spell fragments, and making rare. An option to allow you to craft up to 50 at a time for example. At 17500 total spell fragments would...
  10. AstralSoul

The real drop power of a genie (nope, not another complaining thread)

Hey folks, I am curious from both positive, and negative people how are your genies doing. Someone said they only drop 50,100 and 200 diamonds once. I got 200 yesterday, and 200 today (screenshots if you want), and I got 100s a few times too, and 50 ones. (Sure, I got also boosters and less...
  11. AstralSoul

How many of you played empire games on the 90s?

Hi fellas, I am curious, how many of you played empire-building games from the 90s. No reason in particular, but I see many people struggle with this game (which is super easy), and also with ENNO (a company that gives x100 times more free premium that other companies, or an infinite amount...
  12. AstralSoul

Question When the Spire and tournament requests orcs?

Hey all, I am about to finish orc, and as between chapters, I stall to reinforce AW. Since wood-elves don't need the portal right away, I was planning to switch to them, to start to generate mana and hoard it (I know the decay). However, for now nor tournaments nor the Spire asks me for orcs...
  13. AstralSoul

Question Culture question, numbers are not adding with "required culture"

Okay, so the numbers are not adding. I had 58.000 required culture: - I level up THREE dust manus to goblin dust manufactury (78 culture each) New required culture is 59.000 - I level them up to level 17, asking for almost 100 culture each. New required culture is 60.000 - Right now, I am...
  14. AstralSoul

Neighbors Show Neighbors Overview.

Hey folks, Maybe this is suggested already, but it would make our lifes easier, and since we are working with the whole NH system, I thought of something more accessible for the busy folk, - We all know about the "Show Province Overview," right? - We also know about the FS member's list, with...
  15. AstralSoul

Question Trader price did not change.

Hi all, We got the new market standards, but the wholesaler continues to sell at the former hight prices. Should the price at least for tier 2 and 3 be adjusted?
  16. AstralSoul

Question Provinces that open up for tournaments. Do you need to complete?

Hi all! I am planning to go strong next week's steel tournament (I have a lot of army buildings), and I have some steel provinces to scout. Two minor problems: 1- Orc ring (I can use diamonds, wells give plenty) 2- RSS (I can use them, but I rather not) 3- Fighting: I am in fairies, stuck...
  17. AstralSoul

Selling the fairy portal before request?

Hi all! I am at the end of fairies, just built the blooming and towers. My goal now is to not transition to orcs yet, but reach the "orc wall" (I see it already, I have +200 regions), and get ALL my AW (I built all) to level six, so I plan to stay stuck on purpose in fairies. I do have a lot of...
  18. AstralSoul

Major Conspiracy friendly building!!

I just had a thought. Let's focus for a moment on the conspiration of the Illuminati who manipulate with fear the 1% few that rule the world, while we are all trapped in a re-incarnation wheel. Okay, lets examine the Ghost of Christmas Past, Present, and Future. The ghosts = Illuminati...
  19. AstralSoul

Just a thought, wondering.

Hey fellas, I got a "Ghost of Present, Past & Future," and for Aesthetic is great, and stats decent. Now, it is the symbolic building of the event, due to being Elvenizer Scratch's place, hunted by the ghosts. He is shaking on top, afraid holding his stash: Okay, so, I wonder two things: 1-...
  20. AstralSoul

Did your quest line (bonus) broke?

Never mind, the wording confused me :) Please, delete.