• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. QFol2

User Interface End of inventory button on mobile

When I place battle boost buildings or expiring buildings from inventory, I prefer to place the oldest (lowest chapter) ones first. On the pc, it's easy enough to get to the last (oldest) page of the inventory easily using the arrow buttons. On the mobile app, however, I have to swipe through...
  2. QFol2

Question What's new

I usually use the What's new feature to see, well, what's new here. Why don't I ever see posts appearing that are posted in the Community Corner section of the forum in the What's new list? Do I need to change some settings so I can see everything new?
  3. QFol2

Grove of Ancient Oaks

We have 3 spaces at the moment for regular players who are keen on tournaments, ideally with boosted marble, crystal, elixir. Founded in October, with mostly new cities, we have a few experienced players who can teach you the ropes if needs be. We are small, but growing all the time, and our...
  4. QFol2

Closed | Archived Number of rings away on map

The handy tool for seeing which provinces are scoutable in the browser version is giving two different numbers for the distance away from my city before and after scouting. I have scouted a couple of provinces today which were 3 away before I scouted them, but which have appeared in my...