• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Pauly7

New Game Features The Purge

Well it would be good, but I don't think they would ever allow it because people would be able to get all the things they wanted without being able to control it.
  2. Pauly7

Answered Do Timewarp and Vortex of storage boosts stack?

Ah, you're not accounting for Inno maths. Even though things stack, they always report percentages in a very arbitrary nonsensical way, so it is never how you expect it to be. I can't explain it properly now because I'm on a bus, but I will endeavour to do the sums at some point later, if no one...
  3. Pauly7

Answered Do Timewarp and Vortex of storage boosts stack?

I've never had a Vortex of Storage, but I am fairly sure that anything like that in this game does stack.
  4. Pauly7

Whiskers of the Past

Well, the results are (pretty much) in now. I am 8/20 on the road towards the final artefact. You have all done better than me, but the numbers say that I am definitely not in the minority. I am comfortably within the "silver" category, which is based on a proportion of players. What is it, the...
  5. Pauly7

Whiskers of the Past

For the most part I am ignoring daily rewards and just trying to push forward and give myself the best percentage chance of finding tombstones, though admittedly there was that day i was trying to win that little building when I opened up quite a lot of chests.
  6. Pauly7

Whiskers of the Past

It's weird how there can be such a massive RNG swing in this type of event. I mean, in this one I've had that extra currency, but I'm still a million miles away. Also, because I paid diamonds for the royal prizes, what I really need is another 50 tombstones so that I can take advantage and get...
  7. Pauly7

Whiskers of the Past

From the 9th artefact? I have 30 tombstones to go, plus I also had the bonus 250 currency from unlocking "royal" prizes.
  8. Pauly7

Answered Chapter VII - Can't update main hall to Fairy Style

Hi Mort, having day and night farms doesn't have any bearing on whether you can update the Main Hall. Do you mean you are trying to upgrade it? If so, click on the Main Hall, go to the upgrade tab and see what resources that it is requiring you to collect.
  9. Pauly7

Marine Marvels

Ha, I'm not a fan of that manta ray. To be honest, I don't think I have a single summer themed building in my city except the big fish tank evolving building.
  10. Pauly7

Disappearing cities on World Map

I remember being criticised by a teacher at primary school, after I wrote "I like walking in the dessert."
  11. Pauly7

Are new Forum accounts possible?

I regularly see new members appear, where it says "latest member". They don't often say anything.
  12. Pauly7

Weekly stats

If so, Elvenstats is not made by, or monitored by, InnoGames.
  13. Pauly7

Whiskers of the Past

Well I've only gone and got a "Furry Sands"! Here is what all the fuss was about...
  14. Pauly7

Answered Sentient goods factories in chapter 14

Which just goes to show why it is so difficult to advise people in situations like this. Your city is set up for catering, I think, @SkyRider99. In my case I almost never negotiate an encounter (zero times last week), so even though I have 1 x T1, 1 x T2 and 0 x T3, if I deleted those other two...
  15. Pauly7

Where have all the flowers gone?

If people stop using the forum it would be extremely unlikely that they cancel their forum account. And yet weirdly that member count does go down day by day. A few days ago it was more than 4,000. Probably that get auto-deleted after enough inactivity.
  16. Pauly7

Mini game suggestion for Elvenar

Where would you see this mini-game appearing? I think it is likely that it could be within an event window. I suppose we could call each of these things "mini-games" like removing the fog and opening prizes. Personally I think there should be much more variation in an event and it would be nice...
  17. Pauly7

Dwarven armorer rewards in spire

Well this is very much an RNG thing, even though I know it is never helpful when people quote that to you. The problem with RNG is that you need loads of repetition before the averages start to settle out. If we say, it is likely that you will win about 0.75 Dwarven Armouries each week in the...
  18. Pauly7

Answered Sentient goods factories in chapter 14

Ah, I think Chapter 14 is where the guest race stuff really goes crazy and makes you take up such a massive area with it. It is difficult to answer your question @Sharazukah because there will be so many different ways in which you could save space. Without seeing your city, what all your stats...
  19. Pauly7

2024 Dwarven Event Survey Results

This was never about the explanations. You had already explained the reasons for it, and I was just saying that it is silly, considering that any other kind of notification reaches all players with no issue. But these ones do not, because there is this very gaping flaw in that system. I did not...
  20. Pauly7

2024 Dwarven Event Survey Results

Nope. That is another reasonably sore point. I have never had one single newsletter (or free event currency) ever since I started playing the game. There were some tickets in advance, but no one could figure it out so we all eventually gave up.