• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Pauly7

Question Tournaments

But light melee is sucky for all :)
  2. Pauly7

Question Tournaments

It kind of depends on the enemies that you face and thus the units that you will have to use to face them. The Scrolls tournament is generally regarded as the toughest and Magic Dust the second hardest. Note that both of these tournaments require you to use Light Melee units, which are...
  3. Pauly7

how many push accounts would it take

It's all speculation. Look at @CrazyWizard's screenshot above. He has over 20,000 hours of KP instants saved. You might be right, but there are also ways that it is possible. Also, you've done it already, but I don't think you should be dropping names in the forum in relation to accusations...
  4. Pauly7

It will be interesting, in that case, to see if any of these rule-breakers now get removed from the game. I realise that no specifics can be discussed, but I haven't met anyone who's said they've seen any of them being stopped before now.
  5. Pauly7

Uh oh...

Or someone dropped their stapler on the escape button
  6. Pauly7

Uh oh...

It happened on Live and Beta at the same time. There was obviously some glitch in the Matrix, but it got righted (or righted itself) shortly after.
  7. Pauly7

Uh oh...

Hang on... No, we're back up. Ignore me.
  8. Pauly7

Uh oh...

Did the Elvenar servers go down?
  9. Pauly7

It is likely that it is how you suspect, but there are also other possibilities. Conceivably that player could have been saving KP instants that he or she may have been building up for any length of time. If they dropped them all into their AWs at once, using lots of time instants for the...
  10. Pauly7

Reduce number of clicks in the tourney without requiring new programming

I like it, but it's perhaps aimed more at the advanced player. Newer players are much less likely to want to go straight into the next province. It would be nice if things like this were customisable for each person... but I'm daydreaming now.
  11. Pauly7

Question Repetition of past events

I guess I can see that. I've never really had much need for the Polar Bear, though, unless it would be taking me up to the 100% cool-down. I suppose there are some people that could use a level 1 bear or Fire Phoenix. I don't think it would apply to any of the evolving buildings that don't have...
  12. Pauly7

Question Repetition of past events

I'm not sure that this is a moral issue. There is at least a logical one though. It's very shaky the possible reasoning for these buildings being in the crafting menu at all. The only thought process I can come up with is that they think people may have accidentally deleted or disenchanted one...
  13. Pauly7

Troop Selections

I'm not certain I'm following the whole colour coding options thing. Are you suggesting a way to have 5 completely different battle set-ups ready so that you just click one button and put all 5 pre-ordained troops in? If so, whilst it would be nice, we're running before we can walk I think...
  14. Pauly7

Discussion Air Traders Voyage Event

Personally I'd like to see it as a map 2 prize, then something much cooler for map 3, like a newly designed building.
  15. Pauly7

Question How long does one need Amuni Prestige?

It doesn't cost any diamonds. Just portal profit spells. I haven't built a full settlement since Halflings. I put some of the settlement up for the first part of Elementals, but since then I've only ever built the portals.
  16. Pauly7

Because the Genie exists in the Spire I think it is unlikely that they would throw Wishing Wells into the mix, which is just an inferior version of an item that was designed especially for the Spire. To ask for more Genies would be a more legitimate hope. If Wishing Wells are to make a come...
  17. Pauly7

You get 3KP as soon as the early collect becomes available after 24 hours.
  18. Pauly7

Knights of Hammer is recruiting

Hi All, I'm looking for one new player to join Knights of Hammer. We are currently ranked 21st on the server. We are tournament focussed and easily open 10 tournament chests each week. Everyone needs to be capable of scoring at least 1,000-2,000 points every week. That is the only real...
  19. Pauly7

Spire Scores

Sounds spot on to me. I would take anything that just allows me a look at those results. There would still need to be the same tool-tip option to make players' names pop up, but other than that I don't mind how it's shown.
  20. Pauly7

Spire Scores

It would be fairly easy, I think. Right now the tool-tip when hovering over the Spire icon says "The Spire will reappear in 6hr 23min". All that would need to change is that it would have to let you click the icon and that message would appear over the right hand side of the screen instead of...