• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. apwith

join WyldPurpleFaeSpiders in time for the Adventure

We still have a few spots available! If you want to become a mage particularly fast, you might enjoy coordinating the FA, or taking over recruitment.
  2. apwith

join the WyldPurpleFaeSpiders

We still have a few spots available! If you want to join our magery particularly fast, you might enjoy coordinating the FA, or taking over recruitment.
  3. apwith

join WyldPurpleFaeSpiders in time for the Adventure

Hi! We are a friendly and relaxed fellowship without minimums or rules, but with a core of committed comrades. We have been getting 10 chests for a few months now, all stages in the FA for even longer, and recently we have been getting silver in the spire about once every 3 weeks. We also have...
  4. apwith

Unexpectedly available again! :)

Excellent, @Laurelin! Hope you have a blast at the Fantasy Fellowship! And, if at some point in the future you find yourself drifting again, by all means look us up. ;)
  5. apwith

join the WyldPurpleFaeSpiders

Hi! We are a friendly and relaxed fellowship without minimums or rules, but with a core of committed members. We have been getting 10 chests for a few months now, all stages in the FA for even longer, and recently we have been getting silver in the spire about once every 3 weeks. We also have an...
  6. apwith

Unexpectedly available again! :)

Hi! We have some places at WyldPurpleFaeSpiders We have been getting 10 chests for a few months now. Recently we started getting more serious about the spire, and have gotten a few silvers. We are seeking active players, but we are not competitive and have no hard rules or minimums. Drop me...
  7. apwith

Enchantments

he he!, as a software designer, I often think of these kinds of situation in terms of how they might be coded to satisfy certain use cases. two things occur to me: they could modify the system to allow for simultaneous spell effects (obviously, having never looked at the code, or talked about...
  8. apwith

Enchantments

Does anybody know why the Ensorcelled Endowment cannot be cast on the Watchful Winter Owl? The Owl gives culture, and can receive help from neighbours.
  9. apwith

join Wyld FaePurpleSpiders in time for the FA

We are an easy going fellowship, half full, but with some fairly committed members. We have no rules or fixed requirements, but we do quite well in the tourneys and FAs for our size. We are looking preferably for elves, but all are welcome. Join us today, to be able to profit from the FA...