• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Pink Sunset

G’day

Welcome @RubyRose127
  2. Pink Sunset

Let's share some jokes!

3. Pink Sunset

New Year-2021

~~Happy New Year!!~~ All the best for 2021!!
  4. Pink Sunset

Let's share some jokes!

5. Pink Sunset

Let's share some jokes!

Merry Christmas!!
  6. Pink Sunset

Let's share some jokes!

7. Pink Sunset

Let's share some jokes!

8. Pink Sunset

Announcement New Forum Mod!

Welcome :)
  9. Pink Sunset

Just Bragging about Aryndell Daily Help Again.

Awesome! Arendyll you say. Hmmm! Methinks I need to make a city there and in your area! :cool:;)
  10. Pink Sunset

Let's share some jokes!

My Own Social Media Sir: I haven't got a computer, but I was told about Facebook and Twitter and am trying to make friends outside Facebook and Twitter while applying the same principles. Every day, I walk down the streets and tell passers-by what I have eaten, how I feel, what I have done the...
  11. Pink Sunset

Let's share some jokes!

@damon lol What Happened At the Doctor's Those of us who spend much time in a doctor's office should appreciate this! Here's what happened to Kevin: Kevin walked into a doctor's office and the receptionist asked him what he had. Kevin said: 'Shingles.' So she wrote down his name, address...
  12. Pink Sunset

Let's share some jokes!

Salary Negotiations Reaching the end of a job interview, the Human Resources person asked a young engineer fresh out of MIT, "And what starting salary were you looking for?" The Engineer said, "In the neighbourhood of 125,000£ a year, depending on the benefits package." The interviewer said...
  13. Pink Sunset

Let's share some jokes!

Granny Tells It Like It Is! Lawyers should never ask a Georgia grandma a question if they aren't prepared for the answer. In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand. He approached her and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do...
  14. Pink Sunset

Let's share some jokes!

The bronze statues A tourist wanders into a back-alley antique shop in San Francisco's Chinatown. Picking through the objects on display he discovers a detailed, life-sized bronze sculpture of a rat. The sculpture is so interesting and unique that he picks it up and asks the shop owner what it...
  15. Pink Sunset

Let's share some jokes!

Spell-Check A woman dies after a long illness, and finds herself just outside of heaven, at the pearly gates. As she peers inside, she sees people she knew from her life on earth enjoying themselves, laughing, and looking quite happy. Just then, St Peter comes along, and she asks him: "Is this...
  16. Pink Sunset

Let's share some jokes!

The Haircut A teenage boy had just passed his driving test and inquired of his father as to when they could discuss his use of the car. His father said he'd make a deal with his son, "You bring your grades up from a C to a B average, study your Bible a little, and get your hair cut. Then we'll...
  17. Pink Sunset

New Player

@lOberonl A very warm welcome to Elvenar. :p It is great you have found the forums. There are some great players floating around on here and give great magical Elvenar advice.
  18. Pink Sunset

Answered Crafting - Chess Set

@Gargon667 You have no soul! :cool: Just kidding. :cool: I have it in my city as it is a fun set.;)
  19. Pink Sunset

Let's share some jokes!

Mr. Monaghan's Obituary Mrs. Monaghan came into the newsroom to pay for her husband's obituary. She was told by the kindly newsman that it was a euro per word, and that he remembered Pete, and it was certainly too bad he had passed away. She thanked him for his kind words and bemoaned the fact...
  20. Pink Sunset

Let's share some jokes!

@damon ;):p Get Out of the Car! This is a true account recorded in the Police Log of Sarasota, Florida: An elderly Florida lady did her shopping and, upon returning to her car, found four males in the act of leaving with her vehicle. She dropped her shopping bags and drew her handgun...