• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Jedicris

Answered Hot Keys Not Working

Hi, Anybody else having problems with the hot keys not working in HTML version? I noticed it on one EN server a couple of days ago. Now all EN servers seem to be affected.
  2. Jedicris

Open Advanced Trader level 5 filter cut off

So, with breath bated and full of eager anticipation I entered the new Guest Race. All went well until I upgraded my Trader. The goods filter is now too long and I am unable to see the last two goods. In order to view them, I have to adjust the browser zoom level from 100% to 90%. Another...
  3. Jedicris

Repeated Stream Errors

Really annoyed this morning. Started to play and got repeated stream errors every-time I tried to do something. After 7 of these, I switched to Flash from HTML and everything seems OK. So, is HTML a lot of old crock and when are they going to get it stable? Getting really fed up with this. GRRR!
  4. Jedicris

Answered Expansion Space Leftover

Hi, I have 1 expansion space in my City that I cannot access. I have ALL of the City expansions. I have maxed out my province expansions (457 provinces). I have no premium expansions available. So, how do I access the one remaining expansion space? Any suggestion? Thanks.