• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. HappyRose

Discussion July 2022 Fellowship Adventure - Feedback

Bracelets have increased 6% in chapter 19 and 52% in chapter 15 .. this is out of kilter
  2. HappyRose

Discussion July 2022 Fellowship Adventure - Feedback

Also bracelets on chapter 15 increased by 52%
  3. HappyRose

New FA - top results on the EN worlds

we had a good tussle in Felyndral.. and I want to thank my committed team for all the effort they put in to get Hunters in pole position.
  4. HappyRose

Arch Mage Needed

Thanks .. we have found our Arch
  5. HappyRose

Arch Mage Needed

would you make a good Arch ? I need to give over Travellers to another pair of hands as I’m not finding the time for all the cities I have … and need to retire this city… I’ve asked internally, but none of my team are willing to step forward .. This is a great team … we do gold spire every...
  6. HappyRose

Question 33 days left on Spire

Why do we have a count down on the Spire
  7. HappyRose

So long and thanks for all the Poo

Good luck and happy future gaming .. we will miss you too
  8. HappyRose

Fabulous Fairies looking for an adventure nut

Currently have 2 vacancies… enthusiasm is Our chief requirement regardless of your level.
  9. HappyRose

Question Spectral stone in Spires

I am also on App and mostly fight .. it’s my tiny city where I’m negotiating, and mistakes in a smaller city are comparatively more costly the placement of the spectral stone is dreadful… trying hard not to tap spectral by accident… please add my plea to the others to move it
  10. HappyRose

Fellowship Progression

We did have someone leave in the week after completing the spire … but if this now precludes Us from using the archive we should all be aware of this so we don’t move people to our “retirement “ fellowship except on Sundays .. we have Gold without the need of the archive … I’m waiting for a...
  11. HappyRose

Fellowship Progression

Our fellowship needs 8 points to complete the Spire.. I suggest you too check your Spire Perks as ours shows we need 77 points to unlock … I doubt we will need to use ours but it could be a problem if you leave it late in the day to check.. I have raised a ticket
  12. HappyRose

If you want a Gold Spire fellowship… try us
  13. HappyRose

looking for a Gold Spire fellowship? as you can see we may not be a top 50 fellowship but 22 gold spires since March and 2 first places in FA.. average of 15 chests each Tourney .. Maybe worth a message to HappyRose to find out more
  14. HappyRose

Black Friday Deals

Well it’s Friday! Dragon is a late riser? Still in his lair ..lol
  15. HappyRose

Exciting new Fellowship .. Travellers

Due to Real Life intervention ... how dare RL cut down on fantasy !!! Lol Travellers are looking for players that can do Gold Spire If that is you .. Write a message to HappyRose
  16. HappyRose

New FA - top results on the EN worlds

I’m 3rd 4th and 22nd ...lol nice
  17. HappyRose

Hunter Cubs

Brand new fellowship and we need some active players to join us in this new adventure of growing bigger together Hunter Cubs is a active relaxed group with the main emphasis on Helping each other.. We welcome everyone so tiny or a bit bigger give us a try. Contact Wizdon at Hunter Cubs
  18. HappyRose

Fellowship Bank

Yes we run a bonus system each week in Winyandor giving KP too.. with a weighted system based on chapter we also include the spire results.... it would certainly be nice to include other items that some members have in excess and others none
  19. HappyRose

Are you looking for Adventure

We currently have a vacancy.. can’t promise cake but we definitely have a party and plenty of other goodies are showering from the tournament and Spire Apply to Hunters