• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. AutumnWolf

Version 1.160

After the update, the Reset button in the Trader does not seem to work as intended. It resets only the placed offer, but not the chosen goods. The chosen goods have to be manually un-selected!
  2. AutumnWolf

Constellations & Celebrations

Wow! I love constellations. When I see a constellation, I get a sense of connection to all the ancient civilizations which saw them. And the that they told each other.
  3. AutumnWolf

Version 1.159

Thank you @MinervaOz. That clarifies my nagging feeling that something was not right. I am just a visual person, so when the positions remain the same, it confuses me :(.
  4. AutumnWolf

Version 1.159

Since the update, the positioning of our troops in the 2- and 3-wave battles in the Spire appears to be random! Before the update, the positioning consistently flipped. In the 2nd wave, positions changed like: 1->5, 2->4, 3->3, 4->2, and 5->1. If there was a 3rd wave, the position remained as...
  5. AutumnWolf

Autumn Zodiac 2022 Event

End of Chapter IX. I understand that things can be different between beta and live worlds. Just wanted to help by updating some info.
  6. AutumnWolf

Autumn Zodiac 2022 Event

@Jackluyt, Quest #53 is a bit different for me. Instead of Collect 8 relics:
  7. AutumnWolf

Enchantable List of currently NHed Buildings

That is a desirable feature to have indeed. Meanwhile, this is how I manage: the morning I want to use my EEs, I just check the notifications and choose the recent 6 (I am usually at 170% culture boost) buildings which have received NH. Spam those to make it to 200%. Then use 4 PoPs on my 4...
  8. AutumnWolf

The Buried City

Wow! Haven't seen that official video. Thank you for the cute little story. This is case solved. Thank you @Lelanya, happy weekend :)
  9. AutumnWolf

The Buried City

I am still seeing this event's images when my city loads and when switching to the world map. Almost like the default background images. But, when there is another event (like the recent, Gateway to the Past), the corresponding images are shown. Is this normal? I have cleared the cache, and this...
  10. AutumnWolf

Elvenar Wordsearch - Terry found a friend.

I liked the word search too. I did come up with an anagram, not sure if it is the anagram. May I suggest that when the winners are announced, may be they could also reveal all the anagrams. I am sure it would bring out loads of laughter. :D
  11. AutumnWolf

Autumn Zodiac 2022 in Beta

Thank you @DreamCatcher. Looks like the event prizes caters to catering and negotiating cities.
  12. AutumnWolf

Autumn Zodiac 2022 in Beta

Beta discussions: a 3x3 Bear, Witty Raccoon giving T2 goods and 4 KP. Feeding effect is a bit unclear.
  13. AutumnWolf

A Gateway into the Past

Hopefully, in the not too distant future, there could be a Tome of Crispy Fried Dwarven Chips.
  14. AutumnWolf

'A Gateway into the Past' new-format starts in Beta on July 7th

Thank you @Jackluyt, this is quite a challenging game-mechanic.
  15. AutumnWolf

Has anyone done the math between Travelling merchants and BOOSTED manufactories?

Thank you @Sir Derf, I did read the rest of the posts. I really enjoyed the number-crunching.
  16. AutumnWolf

Oh dear! I guess I have keep my expectations low of getting the full set. Sigh...
  17. AutumnWolf

@Jackluyt, I noticed that the Dwarven chips for the quests are much lower than what is mentioned in the Quest list! I am at Quest #62, the reward is only 31 Dwarven chips (screenshot attached), but according to your guide, must have been 44!
  18. AutumnWolf

Has anyone done the math between Travelling merchants and BOOSTED manufactories?

Excellent work. Much appreciated. I just have one (naive) question: Why are Travelling Merchants II and III compared to Level 31 Marble Manufactories? Shouldn't they be compared to their corresponding T2 and T3 manus?
  19. AutumnWolf

I'm quoting a player (Karvest) from the Beta Forum, probably answers some of your questions: