• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. sunrae

Cross-Tier Trades

Yes they do, but I can't remember whether it's 10 days or more. If you hover over the green tick it tells you how long the trade has got left before it expires. Edit, I think it is a week.
  2. sunrae

Cross-Tier Trades

My fs has no rules about trading, members can trade what they like in a free market economy and if cross tier get taken or not it's up to the other traders. I generally don't take them as my manus are balanced and also if they are T3 to T2 or T1 they are simply unattractive, small quantities...
  3. sunrae

'A Gateway into the Past' new-format starts in Beta on July 7th

I played on Beta and won all the set buildings plus 2 extra ones. My strategy was very simple - go for the most red counters. I won several lucky draws which included level 6 Pieces, free dwarf chips(quite a lot) and some random Pieces. I did not re-roll as I thought that was a waste of...
  4. sunrae

What is the long-term goal of a competitive Tourney/Spire player?

Great answer @schadenfreude There is also another element, I have 3 cities and am in chapter 19 in my main. I did have 4 cities but retired one. In my "fighting" city I can enjoy the Spire and the Tournament just for their sake alone, it's great to help the fs get the rewards and it's a lot...
  5. sunrae

Arsenal has 2 vacancies

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening fellow Elvenarians :D Today is the day to join a fellowship so please check out Arsenal as we have a couple of vacancies and are eager to welcome new members. Send me a message in game if you have any questions or just apply and I'll get back to you. Happy gaming !
  6. sunrae

Winter Contest Suggestion

Elf off the shelf
  7. sunrae

Easy way to re-organize your city

@Gladiator810 Hi, this question has come up several times over the years and I believe the answer given has always been it's part of the game as it's about planning and strategy. This is the reason why teleport spells were introduced so that it can help with changing city layouts and moving...
  8. sunrae

Question Can someone identify please

Thank you @Herodite
  9. sunrae

S'ok found it on google images and have teleported it back to inventory - is there anyway of releasing the artifacts out of the twilight phoenix so I can use them for crafting?
  10. sunrae

Hi all, could somebody identify the required artifacts to craft this tome please, I'm sorry but even enlarged I can't identify it, it looks like a hairy camel?? I have no ashen phoenix artifacts and until they come up in the Spire am hoping to craft some but have no idea what this is. It...
  11. sunrae

Arsenal has 2 vacancies

Hi all, Due to real life we have had to say goodbye to some great players and good friends. We have vacancies to be filled and are looking for active daily players who love the tournaments and enjoy the spire. Come and join in with a bunch of Elvenar loving players who have a lot of fun ...
  12. sunrae

Game Freezing Feedback.

Hi, I had this problem, sometimes several times in one session. Freezing when going in/out the trader/MA/world map and randomly. For the last 2/3 days it has not happened at all. Fingers crossed
  13. sunrae

Version 1.150

@kimkimkim @Herodite Hi, I don't want to say anything out loud as the Fates are always listening but..... my fingers are crossed and have been for the last couple of days. ;)
  14. sunrae

Version 1.150

I just had to refresh twice. Once going into my notifications and once going into the spire in Winyandor. I use Chrome on browser. Edit - also froze several times in Arendyll, before going into trader and after.
  15. sunrae

Closed | Archived Trader freezing

It's not limited to the trader, I've had it in the MA and now just clicked on notifications and the whole game freezed. I also have this, dont know if it's related or not. Just clicked on guest race portal and the game has freezed !! Kinda just random freezing now it seems, but it's really...
  16. sunrae

Closed | Archived Trader freezing

The trader freezing is becoming a bore now she said in her deepest voice with her best Paddington stare Grrrrrrrrrrrrr In Arendyll, Winyandor and Beta Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Do we have any news of progress on this? As Mr Brown scuttles back into his office to look for a solution Paddington munches...
  17. sunrae

3-word game

through 3D glasses
  18. sunrae

Arsenal has 2 vacancies

No thanks, we don't want anyone to stop us from scoring. Boom Boom. :D
  19. sunrae

Arsenal has 2 vacancies

Hi everyone We have 2 spaces for active tournament and spire players. We just achieved our first gold award in the spire and are looking for players to help us make that a regular thing. We always get the 10 chests and often 11/12 so a blueprint every week is guaranteed in the tournament...