• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. kurgkurg

What is the long-term goal of a competitive Tourney/Spire player?

Silly Bubbles yeah, as I told, i don't see content in those points, just random list :)
  2. kurgkurg

What is the long-term goal of a competitive Tourney/Spire player?

I have a different city in every world focused on a different goal - A -world is a fighting city for tournaments, F-world is focused on FA, and W-world on research. Frankly, W-world ch 19 city is the most boring because these last chapters were mostly painful and boring, just a little...
  3. kurgkurg

Question Advanced help for perks

to be honest, I wrote my post here, in the questions and help section, with the idea that it would get into the game's update proposal and I was hoping to get some sort of response from moderators :(
  4. kurgkurg

we will get 19 chests in every week anyway, so no point to use tournament perks :)'
  5. kurgkurg

I hope, this is just rounded and the next level will still add some time, but it better would be to give this time in hours, more detail:
  6. kurgkurg

Question Troop Training Numbers

all troops type give the same amount (by power) in reality, just the number is different :) so if there is a smaller number, it doesn't mean, their power is smaller, it counts the same in battle and also on troops collecting quests. confusing, but so it is :D
  7. kurgkurg

Why do so many go inactive

this game can be played in very many different ways and with this variety of goals. Not all players care about the rankings and not even trying to raise it - maybe they want to be the best in the tournament, then with bigger ranking you only makes fighting harder and is a meaningless number that...
  8. kurgkurg

Fellowship Adventure Cities - Show Your Work!

its nice to win ;)
  9. kurgkurg

So long and thanks for all the Poo

I'm very sorry to hear it, I was hoping for a lot more nice contests. It's a bit different now :(
  10. kurgkurg

Spot in Tourney Bandits

Tourney Bandits will have 1 free space in next week. We get Spire Gold, 19 chests on tourney, and 6 free kp from perks in every day. If you want this place, write to kurgkurg in-game. You can get a permanent spot if you are good enough or another possibility - maybe you want just to spend a...
  11. kurgkurg

Question How do i build a gate to other towns

you can be related with other players' cities with neighborhoods (with scouting on your map) or with fellowship (you need to join with one fellowship) - no more ways to contact another city on app. Still - if you play on PC, you can search other players cities by clicking on your ranking number...
  12. kurgkurg

Question Hold off entering new chapter

you don't have to worry about making up to 10 k scores in a tournament, but if you want more, you have to think about it. I don't need extra expansions. I have a lot of unused free expansions anyway, and I don't know what useful to build on new ones.
  13. kurgkurg

Question Hold off entering new chapter

I have deleted my pretty high-level GA and MH for better fighting performance. I like the result :) Some other Aw too.
  14. kurgkurg

Tournament Strategies

in my A-world fighting city its not :) Thats why its fighting city sitting in best sweet spot. There my problem is scouting- more provinces needed :D
  15. kurgkurg

Tournament Strategies

The biggest problem for ch18 city to me is to make enough troops, to do let's say 15k score all the time. Space needed for settlement and more production buildings, I cant build so many armories what needed. Your squad size goes up, but if you want to do every next chapter, you cant prefer the...
  16. kurgkurg

Tournament Strategies

my ch 18 isn't tournament city :) its just for research. I like to play different cities :) you can see differences in results in my A-world tourney city and W-world research city. F-world is FA city, it's not pure fighting, but I can do there good results, just not all the time, because too...
  17. kurgkurg

Tournament Strategies

improve military AW-s - Simia is the best Aw in game, but you need much more to get good results in tourney. Also, improve your troops training time, best to have it over 20h to use all time boosters for more troops. Mercenary camp is the key, those troops are the best. Ch 18 fighting is much...
  18. kurgkurg

The app version

blossoms even with 1 star can solve your example, thieves are easy enemies for blossoms and others the more. Ok, maybe you need MMM support if your 1-star blossoms are very weak. it works for low level players, the more for 2-3 star blossoms, but it is so because blossoms are so good in many...
  19. kurgkurg

Wouldn't it be nice?

i have 3 cities - in first my goal is my fightings skills and there I definitely don´t do research after ch 15/16 In second i have finished ch 18 and wait for ch 19 In third, I do Fa with the whole power I like this difference, but to be honest, that ch 18 city is most boring :D
  20. kurgkurg

Decreasing buildings levels

i never have enough boosters :) mostly used for crafting rolls all those smaller :) more time-boosters then please :D