• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Discussion Multiplayer in the Spire of Eternity

thanks for the info. so does your old fellowship lose the points you made before you moved ?
  2. Discussion Multiplayer in the Spire of Eternity

My apologies if this has already been covered but can anyone advise the effect to the player moving and fellowship, if the player moves within the spire being open/scoring points
  3. ElvenStats website - stats, ladders, and more

I have messaged their last known game name (Baralinka) but I suspect they aren't actively playing it. Perhaps they are on holiday or busy irl. As Laurelin said .. its a free service provided so its hard to say anything other than it was very useful and I hope it's back soon
  4. ElvenStats website - stats, ladders, and more

i'm trying to use the player info bit and its not loading .. any update on this?
  5. Update Discussion Version 1.96

I have to agree also .. its disconcerting and unhelpful to always enter on the fellowship front page
  6. Question Where are this weeks fellowship spire rewards.

Rewards seem to be there now I understand that rewards have changed since last time... now less Does Inno want us to play this game feature or not lol .. as it sure doesn't look like it to me
  7. Answered Phoenix eggs

That's interesting to hear but would appreciate a moderator reply before i go down that road .. I am always crafting something in my MAs but they are not generally expensive CC wise.
  8. Answered Phoenix eggs

That's my concern .. using space for little or no chance of improvement. Why can't we teleport them into our inventory lol .. so inflexible. But of course we see today the black friday packages offering 3 evolves for a lot of cash ... very sad
  9. Answered Phoenix eggs

When this event was first held .. I placed all my eggs (yeah I know that was silly but I loved the idea of them) We've had maybe 1 event since then that offered phoenix evolves but no sign of more and in most of my cities 2 of the eggs are sat there on no or few evolves. I can't even put them...
  10. Discussion Autumn Zodiac

I have to admit that I do see this as a contrived way of getting us to use up our inventory of instants & spending. Not unusual you might say as INNO are in this to make money but I have to admit that the sparkle has gone out of this event for me and I have slowed right down now. My main issue...
  11. Game Development - Considerations and Questions

It is like life sometimes .. I think. To find that some much worked on prize becomes redundant or overtaken by something new. I know that if i was starting the game from new now .. I would look at the top rankers/cities at the end of the tech tree and think that it would take forever and a day...
  12. Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

I do take the point that players who paid out cash for a premium building are a bit annoyed that it doesn't help them in events where quests are purely based on the number of buildings you can cram in .. but isn't that the case for all event quests that are numbers based ? we haven't seen this...
  13. Discussion Spire of Eternity

this part of the game is for bored cashers imo ... must be some around or inno would have tweaked it some more
  14. Discussion Summer Mermaids

For those that have time to work on the event and want the tier 1 goods and a few KP ... it's a decent summer event For me .. I am picking up a few nice dailies and chilling a bit now as I doubt I will place the event building in most of my cities. Maybe later on Elvenar can add a few more...
  15. Update Discussion Version 1.83

the mobile app seems to be letting me in but then it only goes to 16 .. thanks for your update
  16. Update Discussion Version 1.83

game is not getting past 18/27 for me on any city in Arendyll I was able to login about an hour ago and saw then that several of our fellows were having login/chat problems
  17. Selling event buildings

Would like to see some kind of reward for selling these ... getting less culture/goods/pop etc doesn't really fit with "selling" perhaps a few fragments for crafting in the MA ... would seem fitting
  18. Managing Ancient Wonders

Many of us have a lot of Ancient Wonders and even on the AW cogwheel it can be hard to find the right one to put KPs on or designate for the next to level up in swaps. AW development strategy becomes more important in later gaming and aside from those firmly on the road to leveling those AWs...
  19. Closed | Contact Support Tourney wind-up

yeah i got mine thanks now but looked about right on Q's
  20. Closed | Contact Support Tourney wind-up

same here for me and others in my fellowship