• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Neighbors Neighbourly Help Improved

• Thread starter DeletedUser6472
  • Start date

DeletedUser6472

I would like to see an improvement to Neighbourly Help as follows:

We would have an icon of neighbourly help next to scouting, for example. By clicking on it, the window would open with 3 tick boxes: Builder, Culture, Main Hall. Underneath there would be a green button “Help”. So, we would tick Builder box and click “Help”. All cities on our map that have builder available, would be done. Then we do the same for Culture and Main Hall. All this would take 3 seconds of our time and in this case, we would not need any notifications about neighbour visits at all.

This kind of features that promote social interaction between players, exist in every game I played. It might be lives or building materials that players have to send to each other once per day, and in all of those games this process is automated. I don’t see why we should spend so much of our time on such a mind-numbing activity.

OldHag

Necromancer
I like this idea a LOT. Automation is the name of the game or what's the point of having a computer, these puppies are designed to save us time on mind numbing tasks right?

My only question would be what about player preferences as in what you want your visitors to do i.e builder, culture or main hall, as I do like to try and oblige according to what's written in someones overhead thing...hehe
But yes please, time for automation of such tasks.

DeletedUser6472

My only question would be what about player preferences as in what you want your visitors to do i.e builder, culture or main hall, as I do like to try and oblige according to what's written in someones overhead thing...hehe
But yes please, time for automation of such tasks.
Well, since we have so many active neighbours now, imagine how many visits we could potentially get with this automated feature! At this point everything will be covered lol. However, visits from FS members would be taking care of player's preferences.

OldHag

Necromancer
Fair Point on fs members taking care of player preferences, it sounds even better now. :)

Alcaro

Necromancer
I would like to see an improvement to Neighbourly Help as follows:

We would have an icon of neighbourly help next to scouting, for example. By clicking on it, the window would open with 3 tick boxes: Builder, Culture, Main Hall. Underneath there would be a green button “Help”. So, we would tick Builder box and click “Help”. All cities on our map that have builder available, would be done. Then we do the same for Culture and Main Hall. All this would take 3 seconds of our time and in this case, we would not need any notifications about neighbour visits at all.

This kind of features that promote social interaction between players, exist in every game I played. It might be lives or building materials that players have to send to each other once per day, and in all of those games this process is automated. I don’t see why we should spend so much of our time on such a mind-numbing activity.
I would like to push your idea even further. We, as players, instead of posting our preferences in our status, to have 3 tick boxes with MH, BH, C and to check one of them. This together with your idea would make it possible that everybody gets what they want.

DeletedUser6472

I would like to push your idea even further. We, as players, instead of posting our preferences in our status, to have 3 tick boxes with MH, BH, C and to check one of them. This together with your idea would make it possible that everybody gets what they want.
I'm game, as long as we get something to make our lives easier ;).