• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Decreasing buildings levels

kurgkurg

Conjurer
it would be nice to have a possibility to decrease buildings levels. I know 2 cases when it's needed:
1) in my cities where I have stopped research for better fighting abilities I don't have anything to upgrade for event quests. I have already used all my previous chapter buildings from inventory, I have even upgraded wishing wells and other similar temporary buildings. I cant build so many tiny amories to lv 5 what is needed for quests and my scouting time is also over 80h, so it's a really big problem to me, how to do those quests. I even don´t need this possibility to lower buildings were cheap, I just need it exists
2) in the lower chapter some event buildings change what they produce if I upgrade it, but sometimes you badly need that previous product

Turing

Bard
I don't think the first one matters much. Armories may not be the best building: for elves a planks manufactury can reach level 5 in 1 hour and then give several upgrades at 90 minutes each or so, all in a size no more than 2x2. It's easy to use these to complete the quest items.

Pauly7

Magus
In any of the events for the past couple of years whenever we get the "upgrade 2 buildings to level 5" quest, to me that just means - Start building and upgrading a marble manu and then delete it when you're done. It's all a pointless exercise, but that's how it goes. Sometimes I'll start an event off by building up 4 or 6 manus to level 4, and then they're ready for the quests.

kurgkurg

Conjurer
yes, just armories are faster than manus to upgrade, but it means you must have that space and time to babysit all those 5 levels

my thought is - when we have RR to fast upgrade, why not something similar for decrease

for example they may be prizes for tourney chests 11-19 or 15-19 or whatever

Last edited:

Turing

Bard
yes, just armories are faster than manus to upgrade,
But they're not. An armory is about 185 minutes total to level 4 and 2x2 tiles, then around 2 hours per level after and 3x3 tiles.

For elves a marble is 51 minutes total to level 4 and 30 minutes for L5 all at 2x1 tiles. Then roughly an hour per upgrade at 2x2 tiles.
For humans it's 51 minutes to level 4 at 2x1 tiles, then roughly 1.5 hours per level at 2x3 tiles.

If you have a few baby boosters (15 min or 30 min etc) then it can be done almost instantly at negligible cost.

kurgkurg

Conjurer
i never have enough boosters :) mostly used for crafting rolls all those smaller :) more time-boosters then please :D