• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Misty Forest in Beta Server Sept-Oct 2021

Jackluyt

Shaman
A new questline event starts in Beta on Thursday 30th September.
I will post full details as soon as we know more - watch this space!!

243132635_10219882623316612_3276292822431017165_n.jpg

Hekata

Artisan
I've seen he official announcement for the event on Beta but there is one feature that is not explained and I don't remember it being there last year: What's the re-roll thing for daily prizes? Do we get random daily prizes now and if we don't like it we have to spend cats to change them?

Opera Snapshot_2021-09-30_183148_www.youtube.com.png

FieryArien

Necromancer
What's the re-roll thing for daily prizes? Do we get random daily prizes now and if we don't like it we have to spend cats to change them?
I haven’t tried it myself yet, but according to people on the forum you don’t actually spend those cats. You just need to accumulate 5 cats on that day to use this feature. Your progress against the main prices isn’t changed.
The re-rolled price is random, people reported several different options already.
The re-roll is supposed to reset every day, so when you want to use it on another day, you need to accumulate some cats again first. (That part is obviously not tested/confirmed yet.)

Hekata

Artisan
I haven’t tried it myself yet, but according to people on the forum you don’t actually spend those cats. You just need to accumulate 5 cats on that day to use this feature. Your progress against the main prices isn’t changed.
The re-rolled price is random, people reported several different options already.
The re-roll is supposed to reset every day, so when you want to use it on another day, you need to accumulate some cats again first. (That part is obviously not tested/confirmed yet.)
Ok thanks for explaining :) Just one more question: when a day starts do we all get the same daily prize as the default option and then we can change it if we don't like it?

FieryArien

Necromancer
Ok thanks for explaining :) Just one more question: when a day starts do we all get the same daily prize as the default option and then we can change it if we don't like it?
As far as I know we all got the same daily prize on the first day. I’d assume we’ll all get the same prize on the following days as well. (And different than the previous day. :D)

Hekata

Artisan
As far as I know we all got the same daily prize on the first day. I’d assume we’ll all get the same prize on the following days as well. (And different than the previous day. :D)
Good, for a moment I was worried I'd have no way to know which day the daily I want will be offered :D. Although admittedly I haven't seen anything particularly interesting amongst the 4 new prizes.

kimkimkim

Summoner
Would somebody on Beta please confirm the stats of the evolving building for chapter 17.......GoK has the stats, mainly the culture, decreasing from chapter 16 to 17
Screenshot.png

kimkimkim

Summoner
ty @RainbowElvira for the charts......are these figures correct cuz these stats are completely different than GoKs.....now I'm all confused

Turing

Bard
If you expand the ElvenGems one that you posted above, the values for each evolution haven't been updated at all and don't match the headline (evolution 5) values, even at the earlier chapters. So I would use Elvira's - her file matches what I see in game for ch15 (except the pop is out by 1?)
If you have an account in ch16 or 17 you can see all the values in the game UI on live (non-beta) servers as well now of course.

Gargon667

Mentor
Never trust GoK on any recent stuff, no idea where they get their stuff from nowadays, but it is very frequently off...

I only ever look at the old stuff nowadays. And of course that gets more and more outdated as the game changes. It´s really a shame.