• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Buy KP

DeletedUser11029

Do the prices ever reset on the +Buy KP or just continue to get more expensive after each purchase?

m4rt1n

Adept
The cost in coins rises 500 coins each purchase, I buy some daily as once your main hall can hold millions, they still only increase in 500 coin increments, the same with boosted goods , so in the early chapters they can seem quite expensive but once you get mid game they are a very cheap resource and a way to use excess coins and standard goods.

As a rule of thumb try and keep coin kp purchases below 10% of main hall capacity. My kp now costs over 3 million per kp and I cannot buy enough, as my main hall capacity is 120 million.

The average active player should be able to buy between 3-5kp daily and that can increase in the later game. Often I use crafted gold boosters and buy several hundred a week.

DeletedUser11029

The cost in coins rises 500 coins each purchase, I buy some daily as once your main hall can hold millions, they still only increase in 500 coin increments, the same with boosted goods , so in the early chapters they can seem quite expensive but once you get mid game they are a very cheap resource and a way to use excess coins and standard goods.

As a rule of thumb try and keep coin kp purchases below 10% of main hall capacity. My kp now costs over 3 million per kp and I cannot buy enough, as my main hall capacity is 120 million.

The average active player should be able to buy between 3-5kp daily and that can increase in the later game. Often I use crafted gold boosters and buy several hundred a week.
That was awesome. Thank you, all.

Gargon667

Mentor
the wholesaler prizes reset every day, so no danger there.
the KP prize never resets, but the increase is very slow, so no real danger there either. Just stop buying more when you find they become expensive, as your town grows the relative prize will shrink again.

There are "buy KP" quests every event, so make sure you are able to buy up to 20 in a go ( multiple times per event) in case you have to. Either keep enough coin instants in your inventory or keep the prizes low enough so it never is any issue anyway. Either tactics works, pick the one you like :)