• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Autumn Zodiac Event

DeletedUser6472

I like the quest set up as it is, they have finally found balance of making it possible for almost everyone. I enjoy finishing all quests on day 2 of the event and then just do 1 quest per day. I did like the quests of moving buildings though, I would prefer it to upgrading buildings to lvl 5 or higher, also we could have more of quests on neighbourly help instead of quests for relics, for example. Production quests are fine, because they are in line with normal day to day activities.

Gargon667

Mentor
Not to be negative, and I like your idea in general, but I would be on the side of those who complain over a quest they could not complete because it is contingent on other players actions.

Yeah that´s what it´s all about: you better shape up your FS :p
And honestly it´s a really rather simple to circumvent task. Find one other town and put up tiny 0 star trades in the beginning of the event. Got everybody covered.

Gargon667

Mentor
I was just looking into the box options and noticed they got so much worse again since last event. The only interesting content in those boxes for me were the troops, lol, they are all gone now except for double nerfed (20% prince increase and half chance for troops) 23 box?
I´m glad the grand prize is interesting, because this is the absolutely only thing I am now interested in. Next time when they have another average grand prize well, another reason less to care about those events...
Well at least it makes it easier to follow the grand prize only strategy and not care about the junk prizes if there aren´t any good prizes in the other boxes anyway :D

DeletedUser5181

I am not a big fan of the "chance" approach to prizes. They lost me a long time ago there. I don't usually even look at the daily prizes, just the "cost" of the spin. Too many times there was something I really wanted and after spinning over 800 event currency and not getting it, I stopped looking. Now I just look at the final prize and if I want it I go for it.

FieryArien

Necromancer
There used to be a price in the chests that I considered the worst: a rune. This event proved me wrong: it’s 100k scrolls. I’m going to follow the same chests opening strategy as I did on beta and that means I can look forward to about 1.5M scrolls. Yay! *happy dance* … not

Gargon667

Mentor
There used to be a price in the chests that I considered the worst: a rune. This event proved me wrong: it’s 100k scrolls. I’m going to follow the same chests opening strategy as I did on beta and that means I can look forward to about 1.5M scrolls. Yay! *happy dance* … not

At least you can gift the scrolls for free to neighbours or smaller fellows, can´t even do that with runes... but I get what you mean :D

Sir Derf

Adept
Well, I guess it depends on what you consider 'worth it'. Comparing Daily Prizes...

(All numbers are based on my current chapter, XVI (Embassies), from looking at ElvenArchitect lists

AZ2021/sqEG2021/sqOther/sq
PopulationCalligraphy Class666.67Crab Hotel Deluxe510.00Magic Residence
Residence
CultureBamboo Fountain1511.11Diving Platform1483.33Lava Codex1625.00
ManaMagical Nutcracker71.60Manta Ray90.28Mana Sawmill72.92
SeedsPond of Autumn10.73Clam Cliffs8.54Festival Merchant10.69

Autumn Zodiac 2021 has better Population, Culture and Seeds buildings than Elvarian Games 2021.
Autumn Zodiac 2021 has better Population than Spire Prize, and similar Mana and Seeds (for free) than what you can craft.

Stucon

Illusionist
OK. Following is for Western Europe and assumes that I have got it correct and things haven't changed.

If you have reached the daily quests watch out for the following:

Sunday 19th September 10 encounters or tournament encounters
Thursday 23rd Solve 10 enctrs / spire
Friday
24th Solve 10 enctrs / spire
Monday
27th Solve 8 enctrs / tournament

No alternatives available.

PPPPP